Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Gta Iv

Punto Lover
    I played a game the other night with my mates were we had to go kill like 30 drug dealers or something it ended up with us just shooting hell out of each other instead. Not to sure if you can do the whole game in Co-op mode because well there isn't another main character but theres a hell of a lot of options on the multiplayer mode!

Yeah I like the gamertags, my old one had loads of points but it wasn't connected to live so i lost them all.

Punto know it all
    Had an hour on it last night and it is very good not had a go of it online yet tho.

Bad point so far is the draw distance is really bad, instead of using fog like a lot of games they just blur it but with the power of todays consoles i thought they wont need to.

Is the xbox the same?

Punto Enthusiast
    Got my copy yesterday like a lot of folk.

Played it last night for an hour or so. Its good, but its missing something that San Andreas had. I think its liberty city itself. San Andreas was good because of the location and it had a really good atmosphere about it. Liberty city has been used before, but this time its just been spruced up a bit, it just feels slightly repetitive imo.

Just not as good as I thought it was gonna be. Hopefully after playing it for a while, my opinion will change.

Was on it all day yesterday only making something to eat (3 peices of toast ha) and running back to it. Absoultey awesome game. And the ps3 game play compared to 360 seems so much smoother.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345