Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: GTAsho's gt for sale!

Quote Originally Posted by GT_Asho
    no no smoke at all debo! she's fine in that deppo.

you say set the fuel pressure to 2.7 bar, i have been reading that it needs to be set at 3.5 bar without vac???

rif, wasn't having a pop...... just i can't see tere me ding aything else, specially when i have a job to catch a 106 gti!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats why i was pissed off and wanted to sell the car
    2.7bar on 304cc injectors.

Tbh if your having problems with a 106 gti, then you have some serious problems with the engine.

Adi

Yeah, fuel pressure set to 2.7bar without vac when using 304cc injectors.. don't do it on standard unless you want to put the car in an early grave!

Just wondered about the smoke, as there have been a few issues with oil unions and OD turbo's in the last few weeks. Ignore me. lol.
    If you have any car care related questions, ask me in the Cleaning/Detailing section.

Banned
    meaning rings or somethin??

i might try injecters first and see what happens, i've finsihed running it in (500 miles) and turned the boost upto 17psi........ just doesn't seam right

i might try injecters first and see what happens, i've finsihed running it in (500 miles) and turned the boost upto 17psi........ just doesn't seam right

Well as I made 205bhp last weekend and you have the same spec turbo, ide be looking somewhere else.

+ the fact that I had got more mods on the car etc, I dought your is running 200bhp.

Adi

It doesn't matter, it doesn't smoke so shouldn't be a problem. As Adi said, 17psi should be up towards 200hp, so it's possible there's a fault elsewhere. Who built it?? What are they like at building these GT's, experience etc?

Don't worry about mods, as Adi has a load of uneccessary stuff - like 3" inlet piping, that does nothing but get in everyone's way
    If you have any car care related questions, ask me in the Cleaning/Detailing section.

Quote Originally Posted by Debo
    Don't worry about mods, as Adi has a load of uneccessary stuff - like 3" inlet piping, that does nothing but get in everyone's way
    It made over 200bhp didnt it! who cares!

Asi

17psi? i though Adi used more for 200hp.

Ash ive seen on other shots your using samco as fuel hosing, big no no...

Banned
    yea dan it's the slim line stuff or what ever it is, coat a fortune!

i have been for a drive only too see that when the turbo spools up and goes on boost the oil pressure drops!!

i'm not an expert on gt's but that isn;t good is it!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GT3turbo
    Well as I made 205bhp last weekend and you have the same spec turbo, ide be looking somewhere else.

+ the fact that I had got more mods on the car etc, I dought your is running 200bhp.

Adi
    do i dectect a bit off jealosy there "becase i spent more than you yours can't possibly be better"

seb4 is know as the 200bhp region set up!

Ignore him...

Oil pressure dropping when you boot it definately is not good at all, and I would recommend you stop driving asap if that is the case. You're positive it is not smoking? Can I ask that you take your intake pipe off to the turbo and see if there's any oil in it, especially around the inlet of the turbo?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast