Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: GTAsho's gt for sale!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by martyno
    mate get the standard turbo back on and a seb 2 and you could sell easily for that price! then you could sell me the owen turbo! you know it makes sense. make a lot more cash that way!
    ha your joking! it's only an idea as i set my sights on the seb4 being pretty darn quick and tbh, i'm not impressed at all...... IMO to people wanting to do it, i would save your money!!!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Peedee
    What do you expect if you take peoples cash, then dissapear off the face of the planet?!
    fair one

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat
    Sayin how i see it.

Tbh, the jump up from 165/170 - 200+ is quite significant. It's the way it delivers the power that gives the perception of it not being that much quicker. 30hp and another 40lbs/ft or more is quite a big jump tbh. 20% more powerful.

Oh, and with the OD turbo, you need bigger injectors - or you'll run lean, and if you run too lean, you wont make as much power as you should anyway!
    If you have any car care related questions, ask me in the Cleaning/Detailing section.

Banned
    great so not only does the od turbo cost £800 + you then need to spen mpore money on an elbow, and injecters and custion oil adapters!!!

ffs i can see why people went tt tage 2!!

the vauxhall C20let injecters someone told me the other day are a good upgrade??

Punto know it all
    Quote Originally Posted by GT_Asho
    great so not only does the od turbo cost £800 + you then need to spen mpore money on an elbow, and injecters and custion oil adapters!!!

ffs i can see why people went tt tage 2!!

the vauxhall C20let injecters someone told me the other day are a good upgrade??
    i got the tt stage 2 and still changed most of those bits you mention as well.

c20let injectors are a good upgrade yes.

and if your not impressed with the seb 4 setup, you obviously aint done it right.

Banned
    meaning.......... i have done everything apart from injecters

Punto know it all
    not meaning anything but if your not impressed with it it probably aint right.
    i know mine gives me one hell of a kick up the arse and and im well impressed with it, and ive been in some pretty fast cars.

also when i got it set up at the rolling road it felt 100 times better than it did before with all the same mods. maybe it just needs some tweaking.
    Last edited by rixf666; 18th April 2008 at 14:05.

304's from a C20LET are the way to go yes. It appears I've started a trend there!! Set the fuel pressure to 2.7bar and away you go, safe in the knowledge you aren't running lean and you're making more power than before at the same time

You don't need a new turbo elbow or downpipe with the OD turbo or the TT Stage 2 (standard fits) - and they both cost the same money.

You probably just feel the way you do, because for years and years SEB4 has been talked up as being the donkey's d**k of all GT's, when in reality, a SEB4 GT isn't all that. My old man has even said after test driving mine, that his engine with a leaking headgasket was better, and the engine he built in 2004 using an MD103 was even better still. That was on DTA, using real time mapping.

PS - is your car smoking at all?? serious question.
    If you have any car care related questions, ask me in the Cleaning/Detailing section.

Banned
    no no smoke at all debo! she's fine in that deppo.

you say set the fuel pressure to 2.7 bar, i have been reading that it needs to be set at 3.5 bar without vac???

rif, wasn't having a pop...... just i can't see tere me ding aything else, specially when i have a job to catch a 106 gti!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats why i was pissed off and wanted to sell the car

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast