Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2429303132333435363738 LastLast

Thread: Games you've just played thread..

Punto know it all
    id give Call of Juarez:Bound in Blood about 7/10. completed the game very quickly. Would of been alot better if it was a bit more free roamy like "gun" on ps2! both those games combined would be awesome!! not tried online yet, still a cod addict! waiting for CODMW2

Punto know it all
    Been plying battelfield 1943 and really cant get into it, planes are good but trying to shoot anybody from 3 feet away is just crap!

Oh and for the PS3 owners did you see GT5 going for £17 on amazon the other day noice!

Welsh Events Organiser
    Quote Originally Posted by PuntoStar View Post
    Been plying battelfield 1943 and really cant get into it, planes are good but trying to shoot anybody from 3 feet away is just crap!

Oh and for the PS3 owners did you see GT5 going for £17 on amazon the other day noice!
    No way!!!

whens it due out now? definately getting it when it does

Punto know it all
    Quote Originally Posted by PuntoGt031087 View Post
    No way!!!

whens it due out now? definately getting it when it does
    Yeah they put the wrong price up, but they have to sell it to you for what you ordered it at. I expect they to wiggle their way out of it tho some how

They say its meant to be out for christmas but then others say its early next year

Punto Enthusiast
    Still on the cod5 cant wait till october for FIFA 10 then COD MW2 then GT5. Just bought the new map pack and love the maps and the new zombie level if you play then add me Buzza69 on PSN

Punto know it all
    Recently got back into / got addicted too battlefield 2
    such a great game
    only problem is its so buggy and i keep getting crashes with an nvidia error and the help support is terrible

Welsh Events Organiser
    Quote Originally Posted by Mags View Post
    Recently got back into / got addicted too battlefield 2
    such a great game
    only problem is its so buggy and i keep getting crashes with an nvidia error and the help support is terrible
    lol same, been racking up major hours on the bf2 demo with my mate using teamspeak, getting bit of a whizz with the AH1 TV guided missile

Punto know it all
    ive started playin cod5 again, really lovin the new maps, usually just go on the zombies with some m8s which is good fun! I know what you mean about BF2 i used to always watch apache vids then go shoot some islamist from 2 mile away! awesome stuff

Punto Lover
    Had a fiddle about with the wii last week now i've got a homebrew so just playing old SNES,Mega drive and GBA games on that, put Cod4 on for the first time in ages yesterday.

Can't wait for Forza 3. Oh yeah supposedly the Punto GT, mk2 HGT,HGT Abarth,Grande Punto,Uno 1.3 and Uno 1.4 will be available on it.

Punto Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by PuntoStar View Post
    Yeah they put the wrong price up, but they have to sell it to you for what you ordered it at.
    Rubbish, unfortunately. I practically live on HotUKDeals so see these kinda mis-prints all the time, but so every occasion so far, you just get an email later on cancelling the order saying sorry there was a error with the price. Now please re-order at the correct price...

Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2429303132333435363738 LastLast