Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Newby

puntorush

Newby

Hi all just joined bought a punto as a cheap run around 1.2 as didnt want to rack up the mileage on my 350z. Bought a 1.2 54plate, its a nippy little thing does the trick, slow but hey I aint complaining, cheap to run, cheap to insure cheap to service, basically a good cheap car. Really happy with it, best thing I like is that can park anywhere and not have to worry about it, as no one will bother breaking in to it.

Punto Lover
    Welcome to PSC

Punto Sports Club Member xploitGT's Avatar
    Hello and welcome to psc.

Get some pics up of both cars
    XploitGT

Hi hun...Welcome to PSC

Banned
    welcome mate

Wilkomen!

Greetz, pictures 2nded!

beavis

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by puntorush
    Hi all just joined bought a punto as a cheap run around 1.2 as didnt want to rack up the mileage on my 350z. Bought a 1.2 54plate, its a nippy little thing does the trick, slow but hey I aint complaining, cheap to run, cheap to insure cheap to service, basically a good cheap car. Really happy with it, best thing I like is that can park anywhere and not have to worry about it, as no one will bother breaking in to it.
    What a coincidence i am in the same situation. I have a Mk1 Punto 75sx as i dont use my 350z for every day use. Totally agree with all the points you mention about the Punto even though mine is only a Mk1, previously owned Mk2 Punto Hgt, that was ok but the engine was weak mechanically.

puntorush
    Hy all getting pics up of my Z, its an old picture as its changed quite a bit now, and my old Z that I sold last year,

Not got any of the punto yet as its just a run around but the MPG is awesome, its got a city button which I think is really cute. Bless its little cotton socks... And 13" alloys its quite dinky, but great for what i need it for.

Hi beavis glad to see another owner has done the same as me, what 350z have you got? Do you belong to any forums? I remember going to a track a 350z time attacks at silverstone last year, there was a guy who got the quickest ever time in a 350z, even beat the stigs time, and his name on the board was Beavis, but they said they didnt know what he looked like as he wouldnt take his helmet off, that aint you is it?

beavis
    Quote Originally Posted by puntorush

Not got any of the punto yet as its just a run around but the MPG is awesome, its got a city button which I think is really cute. Bless its little cotton socks... And 13" alloys its quite dinky, but great for what i need it for.

Hi beavis glad to see another owner has done the same as me, what 350z have you got? Do you belong to any forums? I remember going to a track a 350z time attacks at silverstone last year, there was a guy who got the quickest ever time in a 350z, even beat the stigs time, and his name on the board was Beavis, but they said they didnt know what he looked like as he wouldnt take his helmet off, that aint you is it?
    Got 14 inch wheels on mine but no city button. The zed is a GT4 yellow one (limited edition). No comment on the silverstone questions. Getting tired of the 350z, you can never get enough of them together for a good cruise, like round Wales. No sorry dont no any good forums.Here is mine.

beavis
    Here is my shed. Are there any good cruises/driveouts for punto owners in Staffordshire?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast