Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: danmotty & Shorty2289

Punto Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by danmotty
    yep sure is, its the bridge going over to isle of sheppey. i go over it everyday. is very strange wen foggy as you get to the top and its not foggy atall and you can just see a blanket of mist.
    its such a random bridge, i saw in the distance in my work van and got all excitedlol.

Southern Events Organiser danmotty's Avatar
    where were you working then? the bridge was designed to ease conjestion on and off the island as the old bridge was a stop all traffic while we take ages to raise and lower it model causing havoc at quiet periods let alone ruch hour.

Punto Lover
    i worked in the industrial estate before the tescos near the sex shoplol. ive also picked up from dean before and rob. ye the satnav didnt recognise it, it went alll funny on melol. do you live close to it.

Southern Events Organiser danmotty's Avatar
    i used to live on the island. i go over it everyday now to work on the island as i live in gillingham. bet you were loving that sex shop wernt ya. and the jolly sailor pub lol.

Punto Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by danmotty
    i used to live on the island. i go over it everyday now to work on the island as i live in gillingham. bet you were loving that sex shop wernt ya. and the jolly sailor pub lol.
    uuhhmmm nolol.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123