Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ****ing Datsuns

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_75SX
    Thankyou!

If his works as bad as his spelling then no wonder he finds it hard!
    RATE THEN I AINT GOING TO GET INTO A ARGUEMENT WITH U CUSE I DONT WANT TO GET CHUCKED OFF THIS FORUM, BUT U DONT KNOW ME I WAS IN THE MOTOR TRADE 4 A VERY LONG TIME & I KNOW WAT IM DOING, & AS 4 MY SPELLING IF I WANT TO MAIL LIKE TXT I WILL. SO GET THE **** OFF MY BACK

Punto know it all
    Quote Originally Posted by stevegt1
    RATE THEN I AINT GOING TO GET INTO A ARGUEMENT WITH U CUSE I DONT WANT TO GET CHUCKED OFF THIS FORUM, BUT U DONT KNOW ME I WAS IN THE MOTOR TRADE 4 A VERY LONG TIME & I KNOW WAT IM DOING, & AS 4 MY SPELLING IF I WANT TO MAIL LIKE TXT I WILL. SO GET THE **** OFF MY BACK
    Well if you were in the motor trade for a very long time and are any good you shouldn't be finding it hard to change an oil filter on an S13, S14, S15, 200SX, 180SX, Silvia whatever you want to call them!

Seen as i havent worked on 1 before wat do u exspect

Bobbilinda
    Quote Originally Posted by stevegt1
    Seen as i havent worked on 1 before wat do u exspect
    And what do you expect, you've only just joined up here and you've already started chopsin other members?

How do u mean chopsin members he's the one thats been slagging me off, all i did was write a tread that i thought wud interest people, he comes on & starts taking the piss. All i was saying was that it was a ballache getting a oilfilter off an SR20DET thats all. Now he's saying that i'm **** at wat i can do, this bloke doesent even know me so how can he say that AY. I got the bastard filter off in the end if u read the thread.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123