Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: basildon last night

Banned Trader

basildon last night

see you peedee bumper lookin good with the cooler hanging out i nodded to you on the roundabout. saw beau in his jtd lol. saw a blue gt aswell

what happened down there last night? i went down there and then went away, came back and police had blocked it off like there was a crash?

Punto Lover
    some kid on a moped rear ended a fiesta and went through the rear window. was unconcious on the floor for ages

Banned Trader
    must of left just before that happened those stupid little shits on mopeds should be banned all they do is try and look good and crash all the time

Quote Originally Posted by Squires
    some kid on a moped rear ended a fiesta and went through the rear window. was unconcious on the floor for ages
    Menace to society.
    1997 Fiat Punto GT Abarth - being restored
    2014 Jaguar XFR-S Sportbrake

Punto Enthusiast
    Yeah, I saw that. Didnt see it happen but caught a glimps of the aftermath. I've no doubt the moped driver was being a complete ****. Well, must have been soon as the fiesta was stationary!

The mopeds really piss me off down there. No thought for anyone else on the road, then, when someone gets knocked off one, its always the cars fault.

Chavvy little shits. If any of you are reading this. Watch where you're going instead of trying to impress your mates or some chavvy bird with hoop earings. Also, wait in line with the cars, don't think that because you're on a moped you're invincible and can weave in / out of cars without getting hit. Idiots.

LMAO That will teach the pricks to staye glued to ya rear bumper, i used toget that every time I went down there.

One down many more togo

Punto Enthusiast
    One down many more to go ?.. Bit harsh considering alot of people have mopeds before there old enough to get a car, as many people on here did.

I think laws should change so you have to do your bike test to ride any bike or moped. They just dont have enough knowlage. For example when I did my CBT no one told me the right lane was for overtaking... The amount of people I must of pissed off

As for the filtering (traffic weaving), yeh it can get annoying, but you would if u could

Punto Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Henryz
    One down many more to go ?.. Bit harsh considering alot of people have mopeds before there old enough to get a car, as many people on here did.

I think laws should change so you have to do your bike test to ride any bike or moped. They just dont have enough knowlage. For example when I did my CBT no one told me the right lane was for overtaking... The amount of people I must of pissed off

As for the filtering (traffic weaving), yeh it can get annoying, but you would if u could
    Sorry mate, gotta disagree with you there.

They know (by using their eyes and plain common sense) how busy it is and that everything else there weighs more and goes faster than they do. Everyone else waits in line when it gets busy but for some reason they seem to think they're special and can weave in and out of traffic pulling wheels and trying to look good.

Agreed with you on the Bike test though.

Punto Enthusiast
    I used to have a moped, never had a accident once, it was just a quicker means of getting round without having to use the bus.

Some kids abuse it though and act a fool.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast