Thread: Signatures

Punto know it all
    speaking of which, i am a dimwit, to me HTML may as well be short for HoTMaiL, so can anyone tell me what i need to do to create my own sig?

mookisigless

MZP
    HTML stands for Hper Text Monkey Language.

You have to think liek a chimp when you are typing. For example:

It won't hurt you to know that HTML is "white-space insensitive". By this I mean it doesn't read tabs, line breaks, paragraph breaks or even extra spaces. You have to use elements to produce these effects.

&lt:BR&gt: is an open tag that performs a line break.
    &lt:P&gt: performs a paragraph break. This is the same as a line break except an extra line is inserted between the two paragraphs.
    &lt:HR&gt: inserts a horizontal line across the page and forces a line break before and after it (I use one beneath the headings of my pages).

You've already glimpsed the &lt:H1&gt: heading element in the Elements and Tags Section. There are actually 6 types of headings, starting from the biggest and boldest &lt:H1&gt: heading and finishing with the smallest and weakest &lt:H6&gt: heading.
    The heading element is closed. In other words, you enclose the text you want to be your heading within the start and end &lt:H1&gt: tags. You don't need to use a &lt:BR&gt: or &lt:P&gt: after a heading as a paragraph break is automatically forced. To the left is an example of how the different headings are displayed.

I could go on.....

Punto know it all
    please don't, all i know now, with my new found skills, everytime you talk to me you have to stare both mine and gregs gt's in the face.

talk about salty wounds!!!

mike

J a m e s

testing

ross

salty

salty axe wounds?

R44MS K
    Quote Originally Posted by mookistar
    speaking of which, i am a dimwit, to me HTML may as well be short for HoTMaiL, so can anyone tell me what i need to do to create my own sig?

mookisigless
    You need:
    Adobe Photoshop
    Some Pictures
    A Digital camera helps
    +Creativity

Anonymous
    Thats a fair point, so whats the excuse with yours then :P

Punto know it all

****ing work muther****er!!!!!!!

he he he he.