Thread: what would you do?

Punto know it all

what would you do?

neens insurance

£625 renewel with Greenlight (ive asked them and its the best they will do, despite below...)

£553 with Adrian flux (all same benefits)

I've had hassle with Flux in the past, and neen found Greenlight to be a little slow with her claim last year, but in my mind i prefer Greenlight...

what would you do?

mook

Dale
    for the sake of 70 quid stay with greenlight, only if it was a couple of hundred would I change

Anonymous
    Greenlight.

Flux are rubbish - they charge you £15 everytime you make an amendment to your policy.

Plus they tried to screw me on Business mileage.

I'll be swapping away from them in August.

R44MS K
    flux are wankers!
    they tried overcharging me £140 for the sake of my "extremely modded golf". all i did was swapped the standard valances for ones with holes!!

the lady made me laugh

Ram: "why are u asking for £140 extra on my premium?"
    lady: "Ramesh, your car is going to attract attention therefore your car is at a higher risk"
    Ram: :@

after speaking to their team manager i got my "mods" declared for free and also got loads of letters asking me to stay on when my prem runs out (jul)

i did scare the ****ers!! "i am a member of around 3 or the UKs largest fiat, VW and BMW mag and i am going to share my experience with them all"

moral of the story: dont chat to a female underwriter and dont go 2 flux!

I had to go with Flux coz Greenlight wouldnt insure me coz of my area code.

But so far they aint been bad, i told them what i'm plannin with my car and after getting it referred they said it will only cost £15 admin fees 8)

Punto Lover
    i've had problems with Flux too - would never go with them again - even if it was free!