Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Some Nitrous action

****!!! meant to do it today... GRRRRR. Ill swing by the bank later tonight maybe as ive seen some other nitrous parafenalia i want, then order accordingly lol.

Midland Events Organiser
    Quote Originally Posted by Superman
    Suck my Dick!

Who am i racing exactly?
    No one at that speed

Gearbox Abuser
    well the way i see it, your not streetracing you cant really see your speedo, theres nothing to say its actually braking the law apart from what is said, but that was 100kph right?

i had nos in my mini bout 6 years ago and seriously regretted not getting a bottle warmer.

tbh 100mph in 18 seconds isnt that great, a seb 4 should see around 100mph terminal speed on a 1/4 mile in around 14 seconds, maybe 15 max in the wet. with nos should be at least a second or 2 less.

does look good tho dan and im sure with a few tweeks you will see the full potential.

Quote Originally Posted by tom
    Deans 16VT is producing standard power, on a standard map, with standard fuel pressure and standard boost. So in which case is perfect.

Punto Lover
    ur racing ur spedo only jokin i dont giv a fap but ur not seting much of an example for a admin if i loaded this vvid up it wulda been locked lol

Im not Admin, i jokey abit of my time to arrange you monkeys discount with companies. If you want to discuss examples, ill dig all the people up ive helped on here, helped in the real world or given parts to for free.

Greg, Bottle warmer is definatly the next thing on the agenda, im fannying about with 3 hot water bottles at the minute, seriously not cool! It does make a massive difference having the pressure at optimum as apposed to 2/3s...

Cant be sure what the time is, its less then 18seconds and didnt want to over guesstimate cus no doubt some chump will time the video and do me for fibbing... The car was litterally rammed with stuff, including Harry id guess over 200kilo un-necessary weight. My front tyres are bald on the inside too ive found tonight lol.

Punto Lover
    well at least youve got the nos running good by the looks of it, does it help with lag?

also is that a hks ssqv valve popping of. sounds nice

sorry to kill the mood, but i run NOS and pretty much a full seb4.11 set up and my engine is clapped out and mine did o-100 in 15 seconds, 3 people up and WITHOUT the nos! and wasnt really on a straight either, not impressed, clocks looked great though, want em! Lol!

18 seconds :S surely theres a lot more to be had?? im running pretty much a full seb 4.1 set up, and i did a 0-100 yesterday and got 16 seconds 3 people up and with my engine running like **** as i tihnk my piston rings or my valve stems are shagged, so engine out tomorrow, but i defiantly believe a lot more to be had there, still sounds awsome and them clocks dont half look the part, want em :P
    Last edited by puntogtkid; 8th December 2007 at 11:00. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

stop talking ****, theres alot more weight then 3 people in there. Your posts are increasingly annoying.

Punto Enthusiast
    Dan, your GT is a SEB4 with ~50hp of Nitrous. You're limiting factors are your AFM and injectors, it should be running IRO 220-230hp, but it could be more with the right equipment. Take no notice of this rabble, what do they know?!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast