Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Butto ot workig

Punto Lover
    USB plugs are those sort of rectangular plugs that most peripherals plug into. He's suggesting you buy a seperate normal keyboard and use that instead (obviously that isn't a great solution if you want to actually take your laptop places...)

Lifeless Geek - need to get out more!
    Quote Originally Posted by OwenK
    USB plugs are those sort of rectangular plugs that most peripherals plug into. He's suggesting you buy a seperate normal keyboard and use that instead (obviously that isn't a great solution if you want to actually take your laptop places...)
    LOL,i know what USB is, i meant what would it have to do with a broken key. But you have cleared that up.
    I suppose i will just have to keep using the on screen keyboard for the n button till i can source a keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat
    I did spill some juice o keyboard earlier as it worked ow it does't. ****!!!!
    Thats why it doesnt work.

Meanwhile you can copy and paste this....

n N.
    Punto Gt no more!

I sneezed and coughed at the same time and it flew out of my mouth. Great timing.

changing a keyboard on a laptops easier than it looks, i replaced motherboard and keyboard on my dell laptop about 2 years ago, with no experiance or help etc, just looked for screws, undid them all! and it came apart alright.

but computer forum might be the place to ask for more help/info, not a punto one

Punto Lover
    When my laptop broke i had to take the thing apart to get the keyboard out., then on the backside of the keyboard there were these tiny of tinyest screws that you removed. The keyboard was on a ribbon affect cable.

If its a new laptop just take it back to the place you got it. You dont want to void the warrenty.

Quote Originally Posted by y2dom
    If its a new laptop just take it back to the place you got it. You dont want to void the warrenty.
    some how, id imagine the warranty would be invalid anyway with orange juice inside the laptop

Quote Originally Posted by y2dom
    When my laptop broke i had to take the thing apart to get the keyboard out., then on the backside of the keyboard there were these tiny of tinyest screws that you removed. The keyboard was on a ribbon affect cable.

I have only had it a couple of weeks and it does have a one year warrenty but it does not include spills!!

Punto Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat
    I sneezed and coughed at the same time and it flew out of my mouth. Great timing.
    lol lol

Take it back and dont mention the orange juice.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast