Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 360 elite,or ps3??

Punto Lover

360 elite,or ps3??

i know recently theres been a fair bit about the 360 compared to the ps3, but no ones mentioned the 360 elite
    wondering what people think of it?

I think...watch the ps3 begin to accelerate in popularity as the newer titles start to arrive.

Agreed for once with Hans, Xbox has the market at the mo with the catologue of games available, but ive recently purchased a PS3 and looking at some of the forth coming titles im glad i did!

Brilliant piece of kit, love blue-ray. Everything just works out the box.

Go for the ps3

i remember my friend telling my valuable points why not to get the elite, but i cant remember them.hah.

Punto Lover
    ive said it many'a times but ill say it again...

right now 360 should be the choice for most gamers as the amount of games they have to offer and the price of them!

the PS3 will start to catch on the xbox soon... but how soon? only Buddha himself knows! ...when the ps3 was released most people were saying it will take about a year for game developers to adjust to the new cell processing unit in the ps3 ...well over a year later and they're still having problems!

im not saying im all for the 360 or anything... im sitting on the fence right now as i own both consoles, but to me, yes the PS3 has a load of cool features but at the end of the day its a games console for 'playing games' if i wanted to surf the net or watch films id use one of the many other gadgets ive got that are built specifically for the job. Right now for gaming the 360 has the ps3 well and truly beat! ...but watch the gaming space because the PS3 is coming!

It all boils down to is whether your willing to possibly wait a bit long and pay a bit more for the games. If you are then get the PS3... but to me, something that performs just as well, if not better (check assassins creed reviews) and something that is cheaper and i will get the games quicker just wins it for me... common sense really when you think about it!

right thats me done for now.

got to say ive had the ps3 and now im back to an xbox elite.

the ps3 is good and there are a few good games due out, but unless 90% of gamers change over night the 360 will always have better on-line game play.

i found on the ps3 that i could never find a good bunch of english speaking gamers to have a game with where as with the 360 i dont even need to put up with northerners

at the end of the day mate they both still have a good re-sale value so if you get one and change your mind you wont be losing hundreds.

Quote Originally Posted by tom
    Deans 16VT is producing standard power, on a standard map, with standard fuel pressure and standard boost. So in which case is perfect.

Ive just bought an X box, steering wheel, Forza 2 and PGR 4.

Hours and hours of fun!
    Punto Gt no more!

Whats pgr 4 like? Thats another possibility for me.

Quote Originally Posted by southsider
    game developers to adjust to the new cell processing unit in the ps3 ...well over a year later and they're still having problems!
    Where is this info from ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast