Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Look whats been done to 'my' car!! :-(

Punto Enthusiast

Look whats been done to 'my' car!! :-(

Hi guys, hope your all well.

Its been a while since I've been on here after getting my A4 but I've just seen something this evening that broke my heart. Some of you may remember my old Punto Sporting:

Well, thats how it looked on the day I sold it (apart from a bit of a crack to the front left of the splitter after a low speed slide on some black ice, clipping a kerb). For an 8 year old car there was no dents or dings, the paint work was absolutely like new and the wheels had been on for 4 years at that point! (It should have been in a pristine state the amount of care and attention I lavished upon it!!)

The guy I sold it to had it no more than 2/3 weeks before selling it on to his brother or girlfriends brother or something like that... a 17 year old d*ckhead who shouldn't be on the god-damn road. I'd heard that he'd been involved in two other accidents in the Punto before but they had been repaired fairly quickly (one apparently occurred when he took it out before he got his licence).

Anyways...

I'd heard something again, and as its only down the road I went to have a look...

This is not where the crash occured, this is outside his house. The spacesaver was already on prior to the accident, I saw it driving round town a couple of days ago. What you can't see is the damage to the bonnet (the front and the top). Obviously it has no bumper any more and the structures that support the wings/bumper have been bent downwards.

Here's a (very poor quality) view from the other side:

You can just about make out the bonnet bent up (visible just above the mirror) and if you look closely you can see that the tyre has been ripped clean off the wheel! Oh, and he might have a slight problem with the tracking now!

From what I heard he came tanking down a (very) long straight residential stretch of road (with parked cars on either side), couldn't stop at a roundabout and just ploughed on into it!

I'm going to get some pics of it in the daylight today/tomorrow.

I know its no longer my car and I shouldn't really care about it anymore but it was my first Punto and my first car! I absolutely loved that car and hoped that it had gone on to someone who would take car of it. Obviously it gone on to a complete and utter f**king muppet and it really does break my heart to see it in now. I wish I had of sold it out of the area, and would never have been able to hear about it again.

I really, really hope he ends up scraping her so she's out of this stupid pr*cks hands and her parts can go on to help someone who actually looks after and respects their Punto. I wish one day I (not litterally!) bump into this little f*cking retard and give him a peice of my mind. I pray one day he does something to get taken off the road before he ruins someone elses life, his own or just completely f*cks up someone elses 'baby'.

I'm sorry for the long post (and the bit of bad language) but I really needed to get this outta my system.

Cheers guys!

Shades

Punto Enthusiast
    nice when people look after your old motors

Punto Enthusiast
    I saw the lads mum a few months ago (my cousin knows her and she was standing outside the house). I jokingly said I would buy it back for twice what he paid for it... God I wish I had now!

Bobbilinda
    Fair enough. But it's only a car...

Do you still obsess over your ex girlfriends aswell
    Last edited by Bobbie; 14th November 2007 at 08:54. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Punto Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by lil_minx
    Fair enough. But it's only a car...

Do you still obsess over your ex girlfriends aswell

Err, do you mean do I still obsess over my ex girlfriend or her car? The answers would be "Oh god hell no!" and "Couldn't care less", though they are interchangable!

Only a car? It was my first car, my pride and joy! I just wish it had have gone to someone who would have looked after it and cared for it as much as I did...

Punto Lover
    Within 2 weeks my old GT was crashed, i remember seeing and getting bloody anoyed. All that time and effort and he booted it on boost into the back of a parked car!

Was never the same after that, he put a small mouth bumper on it etc and it just generally looked a mess, no idea where it is now he even removed the bucket seats and custom rear boards (which fitted very well) and put shite leather interior

pfffffffff just get a new punto and forget all about that one thats what i did lol

Punto Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwedo
    pfffffffff just get a new punto and forget all about that one thats what i did lol
    I've got an Audi A4 which kinda softens the blow a little I guess!

Punto Lover
    Can't see an issue, surely a bit of T-Cut will buff that out?

Punto Lover
    Sorry to see that Paul. The curse lives on i guess.

Punto Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by aGeNt-OrAnGe
    Can't see an issue, surely a bit of T-Cut will buff that out?
    I should have expected that really!

Quote Originally Posted by pkelly23
    The curse lives on i guess
    It certainly wasn't cursed when I had it... It was respected, driven with care and fastidiously looked after. It was in the same condition on the day I sold it as it was on the day it rolled out of the showroom (apart from the little crack in the splitter! )

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast