Thread: your kidding me

your kidding me

ok dont get this site at all i joind in spet 2007 seven as i had just bought a punto gt mk1 i bought the car as i project car it waqqs on a l plate with 88000 miles on and running on 3 cyilders so went out bought new head gaskest set the normal things to get engin sorted now iv had the car to months and recintly found out my gf pregnet and i was band from driveing and bin told i cart keep the car of her as she says i carnt aford to keep us house and now baby so where we b the best place to advtise it on a punto web site but gess wot am not aloud to do so !!! the car wud b a grate project 4 any 1 enthiastic about puntos like every 1 on this site incuding myself am not trying to rob any 1 have pics and so forth and am still not alound to ask if any 1 wants to bye it so wot iz the point on this site if u cart post or replay to a thred sorry to say but i was disapointed

I'm sorry you feel that way but unfortunately, these are the rules.

If I allow it for one person I have to allow it for everyone. Which is not going to happen.

These rules are designed to help project our members from those people who come here to rip people off. The rules are there to give people on the site a chance to get to know new members better, so new members will feel welcomed, come to meets etc. then older members will trust people better.

Unfortunately there has been a few new members who have come on here and ripped a lot of other members off, leaving them hundreds of pounds out of pocket.

It's not your fault I know but we can't risk it from happening more and more so new members are not allowed to trade.

Why not put your car on eBay? I'm sure a member on here will see it and post the link in our eBay section. This way is good for our members as you get a level of protection with eBay, whereas here the Club can't offer any kind of protection at all.

Good luck with selling your car.
    1997 Fiat Punto GT Abarth - being restored
    2014 Jaguar XFR-S Sportbrake

i can under stand where ppl arr cuming from and am sorry if u didnt under stand it am dislex and thats is why u may not bale to under stand it i can understand that ppl hav bin riped off with things and money and so forth but its a car thay wud pay when thay cum to pick the car up or look at it its not like am selling bolts or turbos or out eles like that am talking about a full car in a garge with log book ect so how can i be ripping any 1 off with a full car

oh yeah and eaby if i put it on there i got to pay them once the car iz sold so id still b out of pocket
    Last edited by mk1_gt; 6th November 2007 at 12:35. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Punto Lover
    im dyslex too, but my posts arnt as sketchy as yours. Just when you type, stop and re-read what you have writen before posting and you will pick up a few mistakes you have made.

Now if you sell your car on ebay, sure you have to give them a % of the final sale price, but if thats what it takes to sell your car, then you have to think about it and maybe put up with the charge.

Punto Sports Club Member xploitGT's Avatar
    Im sure you'll sell the car soon mate but unfoutunatley we do have rules as chris has mentioned and we cannot change it for the time being.
    XploitGT