Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Convoy Frm SE London - Brighton Oct 27th

Punto Enthusiast

Convoy Frm SE London - Brighton Oct 27th

the Convoy will be leaving from SE London hopefully with 3 GTs min, we are all from South East London so could meet near lewisham, blackheath etc. or somewhere like sidcup on the A20 as we drive through. There is a McDonalds / BP garage on the A20 near swanley we could meet there? The Brighton Meet is scheduled for 5pm.could meet at around half 3 - 4pm.

ashleyp

Talking Convoy heads

I'll be there with Vino don't worry ... i'll ask james if he's coming to deafen us with the rumble of his new exhaust ...

Punto Enthusiast
    i didnt think you'd let the side down, james will be on a high seeing two mint GTs he'll be there. have you checked out the Crawley cruise yet? im up for that.

Punto Enthusiast
    DOH!!! If only I didnt hav a halloween party to go to... =( Rusty do you have a Broom Yellow GT with Silver 'GT' next to the side repeaters and a private plate? Saw one the other day...

Punto Enthusiast
    Nah thats James One,twin exit exhaust, im picking mine up tomorrow from Cardiff, Its Burnt Orange. ashleyp has got a yellow one too.

Punto Enthusiast
    dammmmmmmmmmm ive got a halloween party 2morrow evening

Punto Enthusiast
    Rusty what's James' username? Saw him parked outside Somerfield by Grove Park again the other day. Where I saw him last time.

Punto Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitchem
    DOH!!! If only I didnt hav a halloween party to go to... =( Rusty do you have a Broom Yellow GT with Silver 'GT' next to the side repeaters and a private plate? Saw one the other day...

ive seen that about b4 i bought my gt1 i lived facing somerfields and im down that way all the time because the sis in law lives near there

Punto Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitchem
    Rusty what's James' username? Saw him parked outside Somerfield by Grove Park again the other day. Where I saw him last time.

James isn't on here yet, he will be soon though, he doesnt live far from there eltham, there's 3 of us GT3s' in close proximaty to each other seen a black one around that area too?

Punto Enthusiast
    Ive seen a black GT which is done up a bit and is normally parked in Shirley (Croydon) Halfords car park. Last time I saw it though it didn't hav a back bumper...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast