Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: any one up for a cruise/meeting in the leeds wakefield barnsley area

Quote Originally Posted by gibbopuntomad21
    get ya names on the list

ma mate was going to come but he has his car in the bodyshop but doesnt come back till end of feb btw he part owns www.puntouk.com sign up give him yr support
    I no him too mate. T'old matty with black mk2. He's having quite alot done to it aint he, sounds like it's gona be sweet as.

Im up for this meet, is anyone coming from leeds area,( I actually live in Mirfield )If so could i convoy down?

Punto know it all
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony_BHPMad
    I no him too mate. T'old matty with black mk2. He's having quite alot done to it aint he, sounds like it's gona be sweet as.

Im up for this meet, is anyone coming from leeds area,( I actually live in Mirfield )If so could i convoy down?
    yup thats the fella good lad he is. he is getting me a price for an abarth spoiler off his mate today he is coming on sunday but not in his car he will be getting it back march time

So Donny Vue 6pm on sunday

Punto Lover
    Any chance of some directions for me and gav from the m18 please.I think thats the way we'll be coming .

Nice one gibbo, Would i be able to follow you down there? Cos i aint gotta clue where im going. lol

Punto Lover

Cool meetup

Quote Originally Posted by shortysgt
    Any chance of some directions for me and gav from the m18 please.I think thats the way we'll be coming .
    hi if your comming up the m1 you could meetup with us at the a57 turn off,just come off at the a57 junction take the 3rd exit towards worksop and pull in the first lay-bye then we can all travell down as i have been there before.cheers.

Punto Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by adamski1
    hi if your comming up the m1 you could meetup with us at the a57 turn off,just come off at the a57 junction take the 3rd exit towards worksop and pull in the first lay-bye then we can all travell down as i have been there before.cheers.

Cool what time ??

Punto know it all
    i will pm you a link of directions

Quote Originally Posted by Tony_BHPMad
    Nice one gibbo, Would i be able to follow you down there? Cos i aint gotta clue where im going. lol
    yup sure mate meet at the white rose about 5ish car park near the argos enterance that ok i will txt matt and tell him to do the same
    Last edited by gibbopuntomad21; 30th January 2008 at 00:22. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Punto Lover
    Cool what time ??
    id say about 5.15 should be fine.

Punto Enthusiast
    This is looking like it will be a good turnout, how many is there now ?
    I'll make sure to bring my slr for some pics
    Make sure the first lot in park with enough space for the rest of us, usually on the right side of the first carpark.

Punto know it all
    looking gd we need to show the southerners how we do it up here in the north lol i think their is about 10 not including the lads that matty mite be bringing lol

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast