Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: hi

Punto Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by punto_boy_1990
    not to sure bout painting the wheels black but the rest will be done soon

oh ye cant lose sun strip my night rider l.e.d.s r hiding behind it

eat your heart out david hasslehoff

Punto Sports Club Member cinquepunto's Avatar
    tbh lax power is moving in a new direction...

it now has brand new twin supercharged mustangs etc, not 10 year old cars wrapped up in fibreglass...

a mk1 punto will not get a feature any more. Crompy was the last person with a feature but his car is practically unusable (if you're in it for more than 10 mins you need an orthopedic surgeon...)

good luck though
    CinquePunto - Five Point Photography
    Like a bulldog eating mayonnaise!...

just sell it if your have that sort of money.

Punto Lover
    First I'd use some of the money to go back to school/college & learn some English I can't even read half of your posts.

Secondly it's your car do what you want don't listen to other people it's down to you at the end of the day although i do agree with most of the comments made by users here.

Anyway enjoy your stay buddy & I'm sure you'll find plenty of info here.

Quote Originally Posted by Faz
    First I'd use some of the money to go back to school/college & learn some English I can't even read half of your posts.

Secondly it's your car do what you want don't listen to other people it's down to you at the end of the day although i do agree with most of the comments made by users here.

Anyway enjoy your stay buddy & I'm sure you'll find plenty of info here.

sorry for all of you who cant read short text and dont worry about school it done no good for me was there 24/7 and got no were,, thanks for the positivity and yes i agree with most of them to but why not go for it never now might happen most likly not but alteast i can say i have tryed unlike most people

well if any one dose have any good ideas i could do to her to tidy her up let me now if i cant get her as far as max power whant to atleast get her looking nice
    Last edited by punto_boy_1990; 15th October 2007 at 22:12. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Punto Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by punto_boy_1990
    sorry for all of you who cant read short text and dont worry about school it done no good for me was there 24/7 and got no were,, thanks for the positivity and yes i agree with most of them to but why not go for it never now might happen most likly not but alteast i can say i have tryed unlike most people

well if any one dose have any good ideas i could do to her to tidy her up let me now if i cant get her as far as max power whant to atleast get her looking nice

1 good idea ditch that horrid sunstip

Punto Lover
    In my opinion, if you want to get a magazine feature, then you have got to do something completely different. These days a punto wont make it into a mag unless its 300bhp plus (unlikely) or its sound system is hitting 170db (which could cost you 75% of your budget), oh, and its not Japanese. If you really want to go for it then fair enough, its your choice and you only learn from your own mistakes. As for bodykits i'm not a big fan, but why not use the VW Golf gti W12 concept car as inspiration? It would have to be done well though to pull it off.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345