Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Southener!

Punto Lover
    hello and welcome to PSC
    im over chelmsford now and then, probably see you about

Banned
    Welcome to the forum chap

Should see you around then, im in braintree, re-building my gt atm, so when its all done, we'll have to arrange a meet, i know 'ThatsAPunt!!!' and 'J12olf3' are in your area and would be up for it

Punto Enthusiast
    Hello Mate. Hope you are well. Its My old GT by the way (if anyone was wondering). Sad to see her go. Not sure I have done the right thing, but like I was explaining to Pete (peedee) just have not got the space on the drive for her anymore. So Sad!!!!! She is in beautiful condition, and has been well looked after. Should I have got rid of the 20VT Coupe?

So Peedee, when can I have her back???

Punto Enthusiast
    welcome mate

nice car - what you got planned for it?

Bobbilinda
    Hey welcome x

Punto Enthusiast
    Welcome mate , car looks mint.

Quote Originally Posted by danmotty
    look forward to seeing you or the next SE meet, which should be soon (nudge* Steveo * nudge)
    Don't worry Dan next meet will soon be up

Punto Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewmonster
    Hello Mate. Hope you are well. Its My old GT by the way (if anyone was wondering). Sad to see her go. Not sure I have done the right thing, but like I was explaining to Pete (peedee) just have not got the space on the drive for her anymore. So Sad!!!!! She is in beautiful condition, and has been well looked after. Should I have got rid of the 20VT Coupe?

So Peedee, when can I have her back???
    lol! Soz mate, she's mine now!!

She's off for a full service (oils, filters, plugs etc etc) and a cambelt change on monday morning. I've hardly driven her since I bought it drew, just warmed her up and round the block a couple of times! I've had people stop me at the shops and compliment the car already lol. Still loving the color. (p.s glad you found your sat nav bud!)

Cheers for the welcomes guys and gals, hope to see some of you at the next S/E meet soon!

Punto Enthusiast
    Well, like I said, I did my best with her. Don't think I will buy anther one, as I will always be comparing it to her.

I am sad to see it go, but I had to make a decision, and that was it. Hope to see you around, no doubt I will at some point - just look after her - cheers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12