Thread: Bevvy

Bevvy

right heres where i start i payed for a set of bullet headlights 2 weeks ago on tues 4th sept via paypal i get a pm from him on here saying he received payment on the wednesday 5th and the light will be sent out on the thursday or the friday wich would of been the 6th 7th i get nothing it comes to wednesday the 12th i get a pm saying he started a new job on monday and hes sorry they wer sent out on the wednesday 12th morning i still havent recieved anything whatsoever i asked him for a tracking number but he says he hasnt got 1 all he was given was 2 receipts now im unsure they maybe a problem and it aint his fault but i tried to ring tonight and phone is turned off and im no closer to getting the bullets so can anybody give any suggestions as what to do? cheers guys

I arranged to buy 2 front fog lights off him.
    We sorted a day and time to meet, but then he cried off last minute because he had a flat tyre, so we meet up the next day, no problem.
    This is no help, but he seemed quite genuine, I hope you get it sorted.

yeah all sorted now they arrived today and they been fitted

Pics!

I know what you mean when you wait ages tho, you do get bit concerned... well in my case i think its just inpatience!

cant get pic's up mate phone crap waitin on me other 1 from insurance i sent ben a pic il mms ya 1 if ya want mate just pm me ya number

Quote Originally Posted by DaveSporting
    well in my case i think its just inpatience!
    I'm not a very patient person either

have you wired em up mate??
    i dint have a clue lol

Southern Events Organiser danmotty's Avatar
    i wired in an original connector to these so they are plug and play i dont see how ppl are struggling with them, unless DDS ripped the block off. i think there has been so many people losing money on here due to dodgey sellers people are just paranoid when time goes buy, its so hard to guarantee anything on here.

Midland Events Organiser

Quote Originally Posted by danmotty
    i wired in an original connector to these so they are plug and play i dont see how ppl are struggling with them, unless DDS ripped the block off. i think there has been so many people losing money on here due to dodgey sellers people are just paranoid when time goes buy, its so hard to guarantee anything on here.
    yeah connecters wer still on them lol bet they are a bitch to wire from new not knowing whats what

cheers for that ben