Banned

Here she is

please don't dispare, i am getting rid of the bonnet

looks nice.

GT2?

Black wheels
    Twitter: @ImJamesHans

Banned
    it has a gt3 interior and engine, as the icv is on the inlet manifold..... but i presume the previou owner has swapped the interior over.

i was thinking black team dynamic's 1.2 with the polished lip

Your current wheels are no longer made. Keep them! Theyre original Super Tourismo's. They came in anthracite too IIRC. Maybe make them anthracite instead of black.

Sounds like the engine might be replaced.

Banned
    done a hpi check, no bangs or anything so it all seamed ok, the engine is sweet tho - drove it back 450 miles with no problems at all - no noisy tick over or crazy idle...... it's a dream tbh

stage 2 turbo thats only covered 1000 miles, the boost is wound right down (boosts max at 10 psi lol) because he said he didn't want to blow anything up.... was inda hoping someone on here owned it - give us some info

Oh I saw that. I think it was running full seb4 setup, and the owner sold what they could of those parts before selling.

Id at lease put a seb 4 chip on it to get the right mapping.

Does it have an FSE?

Do you have a picture of the engine?

Banned
    yes i do - i will get it a minute, i was looking at going 4.1 just been reading up on it and also seen your pm, it does have a seb2 chip and a free flow exhaust and also has a piper cross air filter

engine bay pic, i would like to get a strut brace for it and also loose the braided hoses, they look horrid

engine bay pic, i would like to get a strut brace for it and also loose the braided hoses, they look horrid

as you can see the car was yellow but had a respray (a crap one at that) in honda white, so i am looking at changin the colour again
    Last edited by GT_Asho; 6th August 2007 at 09:38. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by silver_surfer
    yes i do - i will get it a minute, i was looking at going 4.1 just been reading up on it and also seen your pm, it does have a seb2 chip and a free flow exhaust and also has a piper cross air filter

okay, interesting. its a seb2 with seb4 bits.

If your going seb4 the biggest part of that is the turbo which dicates the boost curve.

So I say got turbo, chip then you can add part by part and slowly up the boost.

For example. Get turbo and chip, and run off actuator. Then as you add parts like FMIC, FSE etc and a fuel pump you can increase the boost.

I would change the seb2 for a seb4. Get a bigger pump, run 1bar. Get a FMIC run 1.35 bar and you'll be running 200hp.

Oh yes, even the door edges weren't sprayed
    Last edited by Mr Hans; 6th August 2007 at 09:39. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Banned
    i know it's shocking

so how can you tell hans that this has seb4 bits (hope you don't mind me asking)

first thing is a fmic - how can i tell if it does have a stage 2 turbo (i read that a stage 2 turbo is a T25 am i correct?) as if it has thats the expensive thing taken care off lol

Seb4 setup is like a second stage of modifying.

Seb2 is like stage 1 for standard turbo. It makes 170hp.

Seb4 is like stage 2. ~200+hp

The main part of the is the turbo as its what gets you there physically.

You can tell if its a stage 2 because you won't get full boost until about 4000-4500rpm.

Standard car has full boost at 3000rpm. Yeah the turbo is the expensive part.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast