Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: THE PUNTOSPORTS CLUB HAS STARTED!

Gold Gt
    im not tryin to start a row or anything but you get a lot of use out of this forum. and who provids it? its not free and not cheap either. if i never got any deals 25 quid is still well worth it for the use of this form and the site. and im not exactly rolling in money either

daveC
    yeah just look at it as a charge for using the forum if you use it every day it would work out at about 6 pence per day! and then your gonna get everything else on top.

SelfSilent

Yes dad

Punto Lover
    A big well done to all those that have got this together and up and running. I will send my cheque asap. Its about time we had an Established Club and this could be the begining of good things to come.

aaronwillis

hi

i cant wait to join my £25 will be in the post asap

Anonymous
    Xedos Speaks:

Join today and do a 320hp burnout in the location of your choice in the UKs fastest punto

Well worth it I'd say.

flyingbanana
    selfsilent do what ur name says and stop bitching

Anonymous
    Just re-read what he wrote bit off werent it ? someones in for a kicking methinks

flyingbanana
    who me . i just don't see why people always winge about money. they wouldn't think twice about it if it was for a night out on the piss, except that would cover the first hour or two. £25 is nothing for a years membership. it just makes me mad . join/don't join the choice is there for them. don't have to winge about money to the whole forum.

my 2 euros of opinion

flyingbanana
    :P

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast