Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: THE PUNTOSPORTS CLUB HAS STARTED!

Honorary Club Member spiritodipuntouk's Avatar

THE PUNTOSPORTS CLUB HAS STARTED!

See this link for more information:-

http://www.puntoabarth.co.uk/club.htm

PLEASE NOTE - because the Club is new, there may be a delay in getting club packs to people. It may be a month before they are sent out, but if you join in November your membership will last until 31st December 2003.

SelfSilent

£25 a year!

I think i'll wait to see what special offers are available, they'd have to be mighty special.
    The problem with club offers is that the products are bought up by quite a few people resulting in a lot of the club cars having the same stuff. Don't know about you but I want individuality.

Join or don't join its completely up to you.

But just consider that if you bought an item worth £250 with a company that gives the Club a 10% discount, you would get your money back straight away.

We aren't just solely talking tuning parts either - it may be replacement parts as well.

Up your ringer
    Well, to be honest mate it will be well worth it. I have a freind that is a member of saxosportsclub, and the discounts that he has got me allready have been well over £100

My form is Printed off and will be in the post on monday....

Will be sending it via registered post aswell... You will receive it monday.

Rob.

daveC
    i want to join but is joining online the only option?

You click on the club logo on the webpage which opens up the membership form as a pdf document. You print this off, fill it in and post it to the address on the form. There is no facility for joining and paying online at the moment (although there may be in the future).

Or are you talking about something different?

daveC
    no its just that i cant really download things and print them off as the only time i get to go on the internet is in work.

blink_82uk
    my form will be on it's way on tuesday at the latest be cool to be able to say that i'm part of a club now 8)

Gold Gt
    mine would be in the post in the mornin only my bleedin printer is out of ink

il sort it on monday

SelfSilent

Fistly, if I bought something for £250 not only would I get my money back but i'd also get a kicking from my bitch for wasting money
    Secondly, even with the discounts the chances are you can buy it somewhere else cheaper :P
    Thirdly, £25! I can get something unique made for my Punto for that (you'll see).

I do agree though, I cna either join or not join, I personally will wait and see what happens.

Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast