Thread: No post's from members

Punto Enthusiast

No post's from members

Was bored yesterday in work, and thought I'd have a look at our members list. I then noticed that about 615 people have never written a post.

Now I'm not saying that you HAVE to write a post, but was thinking that perhaps some of these ideas might be good [or not].

1. One or two forums have a 'new members section' to say hi on. This might help new members to just let people know what type car they've got etc.

2. Or perhaps to have a section or in the members list, the type of car people own, with say a simple 'standard/modified' box

3. My final idea [if you can call it that] is about 'area'. I know this is not compulsary, but how many times have people asked 'so where about are you from?' If people just listed a town[s] they are most likely to be seen in, it would make life a lot easier.

Of course, these are only suggestion, so feel free to tell me to mind my own fcuking buisness

All comments welcome.

Honorary Club Member spiritodipuntouk's Avatar
    we have the same ideas. once i've finished deleting out some of the old posts from off-topic chat i will add a new section. i'm also going to add a mod that lets you have extra fields in the profiles eg car owned.

Punto Enthusiast
    \/

Nice one, we also need [if possible] to have a bowing down smilly, 'we're not worhy'

hope didn't tread on toes.

Up your ringer
    Quote Originally Posted by jay.f
    \/

Nice one, we also need [if possible] to have a bowing down smilly, 'we're not worhy'

Along with the bowing down smily, can we amend some peoples sigs with brown nosing smileys?

*You know who you are*

Honorary Club Member spiritodipuntouk's Avatar
    maybe have a design a smily competition - the best ones get added to the forum. they would have to be of the same style as the current ones - still or animated.

Punto Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Up your ringer
    Quote Originally Posted by jay.f
    \/

Along with the bowing down smily, can we amend some peoples sigs with brown nosing smileys?

*You know who you are*

ME