Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 121718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Dan the Insurance Man

PSC Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by ToddGT View Post
    can you arrange a call back please, i wanna get a quote for my new car
    Morning

Yes no problem, if you would like to pm me your full name and contact telephone number, and the best time to contact you, i will arrange for a member of the quotes team to call you back.

Cheers
    Dan

Punto Lover
    i got Insurance with adrianflux last year, and had to send some forms back i.e limited mileage ect..... any way sent them, so i thought every thing was fine a week latter i went on holiday so i had to drive to the airport and when we got back i had to drive home, after a week of beeing back from holiday i looked in my bank and there was quite abit of money in there, so i thought where the **** did that come from looked at a bank statement adrainflux had cancelled my insurance and sent me a refund, so i was driveing about for 2weeks with out insurance and didnt know if i had got pulled over and nicked i would of lost my licence and job and every thing, it was a piss take!!

Punto Lover

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by stewart GT View Post
    i got Insurance with adrianflux last year, and had to send some forms back i.e limited mileage ect..... any way sent them, so i thought every thing was fine a week latter i went on holiday so i had to drive to the airport and when we got back i had to drive home, after a week of beeing back from holiday i looked in my bank and there was quite abit of money in there, so i thought where the **** did that come from looked at a bank statement adrainflux had cancelled my insurance and sent me a refund, so i was driveing about for 2weeks with out insurance and didnt know if i had got pulled over and nicked i would of lost my licence and job and every thing, it was a piss take!!
    tatally agree with you there, ive been insured with bell direct, istquote, bollington, cis , diamond etc & more never had a problem with any other but when bell took our ncb and gave us the blame!
    then quoted us 4 times the amout we were paying the year before
    they didnt even wasnt to hear my side, from the start they were pointing the finger at us, even though we explained that it was a private carpark for a hotel, and the other clown was using it as a fastlane,
    but i recomend bell direct!

Tbh my major problem with Adrian Flux isn't Adrian Flux, it's Premium Credit who deal with the monthly payments. They are a nightmare, I had a right effort with them in January and it ended up in me having to get 3 DD accounts set up before my payments were sorted. Then after I made my final payment they sent me a letter saying that I owed them another two!

Complete joke.
    1997 Fiat Punto GT Abarth - being restored
    2014 Jaguar XFR-S Sportbrake

Lifeless Geek - need to get out more! Todd's Avatar
    Well i've got no issue's with flux or premium gold tbh, my quotes are great, my insurance hasnt budged since telling them that i got a ban which im over the moon about. Imo they're great company, as a whole. You will always get the odd problem come out of the woodwork, what ever insurance broker you are using, just cos its not happening to you doesnt mean its not happening, its just luck of the draw.

agreed with the above just took out the platinum cover, really pleased with my quote, really helpfull staff! cant fault tbh! rang chris knotts, but wanted breakdown cover with my policy! as i own a fiat Woop Woop

PSC Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by sparky88 View Post
    agreed with the above just took out the platinum cover, really pleased with my quote, really helpfull staff! cant fault tbh! rang chris knotts, but wanted breakdown cover with my policy! as i own a fiat Woop Woop

Morning

Thanks for the great comments!, Welcome on board.

Dan

Southern Events Organiser danmotty's Avatar
    if you have trouble with flux insist somebody higher than the CC desk have a look at your problem and they are actually quite helpful.

not sure if it was you i spoke to last weekend dan but i was sorted out 4 prices.

FC 7500 miles for £2500
    FC 1500 miles for £1500
    TPFT 7500 miles for £1400
    TPFT 1500 miles for £1000

all far too much much for me to afford at the moment but was pleased somebody had taken the time to look at all the options for me, just a shame they wont consider i have had just 1 accident in 3 years and still insist on the savagely high prices.

PSC Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by danmotty View Post
    if you have trouble with flux insist somebody higher than the CC desk have a look at your problem and they are actually quite helpful.

not sure if it was you i spoke to last weekend dan but i was sorted out 4 prices.

FC 7500 miles for £2500
    FC 1500 miles for £1500
    TPFT 7500 miles for £1400
    TPFT 1500 miles for £1000

all far too much much for me to afford at the moment but was pleased somebody had taken the time to look at all the options for me, just a shame they wont consider i have had just 1 accident in 3 years and still insist on the savagely high prices.
    Hi

No problem at all, would not of been me that you spoke to, but a member of the team. That is what we are here for, so any queries you know where i am.

Cheers

Dan

i done a sly, i rang up chris knotts, they gave me a quote of £630 tpft, then i rang flux and got a quote of the same but with, legal cover, breakdown, etc... platinum package! im 20 with 2 years ncb!

Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 121718192021222324252627 ... LastLast