Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ... 10151617181920212223242530 ... LastLast

Thread: Dan the Insurance Man

Punto Lover
    think he means a breaker through confused
    thanks for the fiver

Punto Sports Club Member xploitGT's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    Are Confused doing insurance now then?
    no but the quotes they provide are direct from the insurer with no middle man fees as per there advert.

That was a good enough comparison for flux to come down on there prices.
    XploitGT

Punto know it all
    just had a quote on a conversion.

it came out at 13p more per yearthan a true gt, bumping it up to about £340.76p, lol.

cheers again.

Lifeless Geek - need to get out more! Todd's Avatar
    As most of you know i am on a 28 day ban for using the phone whilst driving, so yesterday i thought i need to bite the bullet and tell insurance. So i rang flux(can't remember girls name who i spoke to) and explained the situation, she put me on hold, 10 minutes later came back and said insurance is fine and my premiums havent changed due to i'm allowed minor convictions on my insurance. So i'm 25, 2 1/2 years driving, 1 ync, 3 points (sp30), 28day ban (cu80), 1 accident claim and i still pay £598 a year fully comp with all my mods declared.

That puts a fcuking smile on my face and i will be staying with flux for a while i think

Southern Events Organiser
    wait till you tell em you wanna 200sx they will prob bend ya overlol

Punto know it all
    Yeah I've been talking to them with my new car and quite unhappy with whats going on, they can't even touch competitors quotes and the service has been fairly poor.

PSC Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by CaL View Post
    Yeah I've been talking to them with my new car and quite unhappy with whats going on, they can't even touch competitors quotes and the service has been fairly poor.
    Hi ya

Sorry to hear you have not been happy with the service or the quote you have received.

If you would like to pm me your full name and contact telephone number i can always pass this to the quotes floor supervisor to get someone to look into this further and call you back.

Dan

Punto know it all
    You've already done this, and I got a call back telling me exactly what I had already been told already!!

i will try never to use adrian flux again.

i was crashed into, other party admitted fault, i swapped over to another car (lower insurance group, previously insured by them for much less than current car, slower, worth less) and it was like £300 more to insure it, because i had a 'pending claim' even tho they knew other party had accepted fault, they said once claim is closed, i can call back for new quote, i thought fair enough, i did and they said its still the same with it closed, what a load of crap, never again.

Punto know it all
    Quote Originally Posted by beau View Post
    i will try never to use adrian flux again.

i was crashed into, other party admitted fault, i swapped over to another car (lower insurance group, previously insured by them for much less than current car, slower, worth less) and it was like £300 more to insure it, because i had a 'pending claim' even tho they knew other party had accepted fault, they said once claim is closed, i can call back for new quote, i thought fair enough, i did and they said its still the same with it closed, what a load of crap, never again.
    I rang to change my insurance to a car thats 5 groups lower, 25% of the value of the original car and they wanted an extra £500

Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ... 10151617181920212223242530 ... LastLast