Thread: Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!

Quote Originally Posted by cinquepunto
    no that's fraud beau

I just want the rear panel fixed
    lol, make sure you claim whip lash though

dave
    Quote Originally Posted by cinquepunto
    IT WON'T BE WRITTEN OFF!
    it will daryls red un only needed bumper and an had a very small dent just under rear light, but good thing was we got to keep car and he got pay out for it and 1300 for the whip lash.

so you do that as well and back street body shop probably fix it good as new for £300 or a&r jordan for £50

Punto Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyGT
    Unless they write it off
    Yeah, I think that's not very likely!

I just got my '53 A4 back after sticking it in a perfect A4 sized 5ft deep ditch and catching the stupidest tiny tree coming to a halt! Damaged the front bumper (upper and lower section), knackered the nearside fog light mount (still worked though) and surround disintergrated, the headlight mounts snapped (still worked too, and pointed roughly in the right place), damaged the actual bumper beam, squished the intercooler a bit, crumpled the nearside wing before the wheel arch, arch liner vanished(!), scratched the wing mirror, tiny dent above the bump strip towards the rear of the nearside front door, tiny dent below the bump strip towards the rear of the nearside rear door, various scratches all down the nearside and totally scratched the front and rear nearside wheels. Fortunately no damage to chassis or suspension (phew!).

All in all some very expensive damage (had it repaired at an Audi dealer too), can't really see yours being that expensive, its only the rear panel isn't it? Not that you'll have to pay for it!

Punto Sports Club Member cinquepunto's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shades
    Yeah, I think that's not very likely!
    Let's just hope so. Got to phone the insurance company in the morning and report it, I'll let them sort it for me. for the meanwhile it's still driveable, just can't go over 50mph
    CinquePunto - Five Point Photography
    Like a bulldog eating mayonnaise!...

Punto Enthusiast
    I'd be very surprised if it was written off, but you never know, stranger things have happened!

Are the wheels standard and/or already on the car when you bought it? If not, have you declared them on your insurance? (Can't quite tell but they look like GT wheels). I don't think it would be too much of a problem but I've known insurance companies to be arsey over less!

Coogs first GT got written off for less.

Punto Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Superman
    Coogs first GT got written off for less.
    What condition was it in the first place?

Quote Originally Posted by Shades
    I'd be very surprised if it was written off, but you never know, stranger things have happened!

Are the wheels standard and/or already on the car when you bought it? If not, have you declared them on your insurance? (Can't quite tell but they look like GT wheels). I don't think it would be too much of a problem but I've known insurance companies to be arsey over less!
    literally declared EVERYTHING

PSC Pisshead
    and i came out to help u , on my way home my car died! now i have no car..........................................

not our night adam, ****ing puntos!

yeah, I know - sorry for calling you out buddy - I guess even though I didn't need a 2nd spare wheel I needed someone there to talk to...

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast