Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Superman? And another GT.

Superman? And another GT.

At J27 on the M1 tonight, spotted you once or twice!

Punto Lover
    i dnt think that was dan mate as he only passed thru.

i tihnk i may of seen u is ur's a yellow punto wiv tinted windows and black wheels and had 2 bucket seats(got pulled ova by the police in that layby)
    Last edited by ferrari punto sporting; 23rd April 2007 at 09:37. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Yeh that was me mate, don't have tinted windows though! A headlight bulb blew on the way up there (I was only meeting some mates!) and the guy made me go buy one and fit it before I could drive it away, but at least I wasn't fined or anything. Doubt I'll be goin back there in a while!

Punto Lover
    lol yeh they was being abit picky they pulled my sisters boyfriend in that ferrari trying to say it didnt hav an MOT it's on a 55 REG it doesnt need one they went shortly after tho i wish i had my GT sdorted so i cud go and play but it's in bits at tho mo(nuthin changed)

Yeah just had a nosey through coming from MFN, i then destroyed that Ferrari on the huncknall bypass lol

Punto Lover
    he not take traction control off its boring lol still moves tho J27 isnt really big enuf for it
    still gud fun tho

Yeh the ferrari looked cool, it was bound to get pulled lol. Did you see the guy in the Focus RS? He got pulled a few times and nailed it out of the layby and then got pulled again, what a ledge!

Lol, like i said i only passed through form the M1 then off towards Annelsy, i belted it off the roundabout but the was VRS hiding down the road so played it cool lol.

The guy in the RS must be a tool lol, Notts police are itching to crush someoens car to show there nto fecking about lol

Yeh, hence why they had the VOSA guys down there. It used to be good sometimes but there's always a few nobs that drive like t*ats and reck it for everyone else.

Punto Lover
    there always being nobs but only stay till 10:30ish then piss off and everyone jus starts racing again dan u'l hav to get ur car sorted and go for a proper play wiv my sisters b/f and ill get the vid cam out if u want(how dirty does that sound lol)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast