Thread: car insurance help tips tar....

Punto Enthusiast

car insurance help tips tar....

this is like full of boy racers i guess ??? so im sure there have been crashes.....

basically i cannot afford insurane giving all my real details, if there is a minor crash can i get away with this......

basically i only legally have been driving 1 year, im putting down 6 (hoping i can say i tht it asked me how long ive had uk licence i.e. me including 5 years of having prov) second lie... i have 3pts from speeding 2 years ago, im not putting that down.....

am i likely to be able to get away with this ?? Also...the list of mods it says you should declare are endless, does everyone really list everything i.e. a sporty gear nob gaitor, rear lights, tints, alloys etc etc etc....any help useful cus insuring monday...found a pretty decent fully comp pay as u go for 80 a month on my nearly truthful details lol

Punto Lover
    So you are openly admitting you are going to lie about your insurance details on a public forum???

But not a good idea! In fact, its a ****ign DUMB idea to be lieing to your insurance company. Its tossers like you that force the price of insurance up for all us law abiding drivers when you have a crash...which you inevitably will!

Its a really bad gamble and could loose you your lisence and could end you up with a senence

You could probably get away with not declaring things like that, but they might choose to look into you for any reason, and you will get done.

Its stupid not to declare things like that, if you dont declare basic information I hope you get caught.

You dont have to declare EVERY mod. For example some insurance companies dont care about the interior mods as they are worth so little. You want to declare tints, suspension, wheels, exhaust, engine mods.
    Punto Gt no more!

I think this should be locked before it gets out of hand

Yea, thats a good idea.

darrenh84, declare what you have and what you dont, dont lie you will only be fooling yourself.
    Punto Gt no more!