Thread: Warrington.

Warrington.

Anyone here in the Warrington area. Anyone ever get up to Bolton meet or Wigan meet of a week night? Or how about the Cruise Cheshire meet on a Monday night up in Warrington?

CC meet is half deicent in the Summer, we get rolling roads, burnouts, trade stands, sound offs, show n shines n all sorts. Car Warz is pretty deicent, first Monday night of every month. Last summer was brilliant.

Anyone get up this way atall?

Might be abit of general chat, i do apologise to admin. Please feel free to delete and give me a shouting at, lol.

There is a meet setting up for preston

Taa matey, sounds good. If anyones up for a big night, about 300 + cars, Car Warz in Summer is big. Let me know any feedback!

First Car Warz pulled over 400 cars.

Also to mention, its all on legal ground, private meet, it's all safe, and has toilets, floodlighting, all sortsa mad ****. Even been a bucking bronco on there once. Theres a resident DJ also. ClubLand girls have been down a few times, they'll defo be there in Summer.

I used to attend the CC meet years and years ago, when it was all new. I haven't been on that forum for a long time. There's also another, Darkcruisers, and they used to have pretty good meets although theres are more national rather than local.

My old Corsa, and my friends old Punto GT (the inspiration for me getting one) were once pictured in an issue of Max Power when they attended a meet, and a girl mate of mine made it into the babe of the cruise section

It used to be a pretty good night out, and as you have said, on private land so no trouble from the Police. Only problem it had, was the land was stoney and when the odd t**t in his Nova started doing wheelspins, all the cars were showered Is it still £2 to get in???
    If you have any car care related questions, ask me in the Cleaning/Detailing section.

Yeah it used to be a ****, the terrain isnt that great for low cars, but its manageable if u take it easy. Any wheel spins, handbreaks, anything dicking about atall, you get booted off. The stuards are abit strickt and not very friendly towards pricks in Novas lol! So thats not an issue now, in summer it'll look up, it always does, but last year was wild, really wild! Had never seen CC so big! And it'll be bigger this year.

I'll be heading up to Car Warz in the summer n that so i'll give everyone a shout n if i know anyone by then, hopefully get a Punto section! My lot (UrbanMunkees.com) had our own section, we teamed up with another local team called LiquidCars and we managed to have our own stand for a while, we were pulling about 40 cars for our section, looked good for advertising and that. So im sure we can sort a Punto section.

Warrington DarkCruisers meets have died alot. To ilegal and to many rozzers. Used to be on Blockbuster carpark up near town, was very very packed and fun as anything. Police kept an eyes on things, and it was shut down. Moved to DFS, police, barriers and speedbumps introduced, so that was shite. Then there was and still is Sainsburries.... wit litteraly about 10 car parks patroling round and round and round! A freidn of mine actually good a ticket for 10 mph through the car park as its a 5mph zone. Complete twats. So CC is the way forward for Warrington lol.