Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy 12 anyone got it?

Punto know it all

Final Fantasy 12 anyone got it?

oh man i have been waiting for this game for about 3 years, got it saturday and have clocked up 23 hours playing time so far. Any final fantasy fans out there, this one does not dissapoint.
    I wish i didn't just take my week off work the week before last because i would stay home for a week playing this if i could.

Mediapixel Ltd
    i didnt know they brought this out ! im a ff 7 fan myself, as its a total classic. what box is 12 on?

Punto know it all
    on the PS2 only but the graphics make a lot of xbox 360 games look poor.
    FF7 was a good one, FF9 was the best one in my opinion.

Punto Sports Club Member webber77's Avatar
    FF7 pwns!! End of

I got 12 the day of release, only played a few hours of it as i've been working. Seems ok so far, the battles are ... erm ... different, better though I think.

Broom Yellow Gt3
    Seb2 Chip, Piper X Induction Kit, Baileys DV26, Samco Piping, Powerflow Custom Exhaust and De-cat, 2 Bar Boost Guage, Anthracite Coupe 20vT Alloys, -50mm Gmax Kit, Black Angel Eyes, Tinted Rear Lights

Punto know it all
    Quote Originally Posted by webber77
    FF7 pwns!! End of

I got 12 the day of release, only played a few hours of it as i've been working. Seems ok so far, the battles are ... erm ... different, better though I think.
    once you get used to them you will realise it is very similar, especially when you have more magics and different attack moves, it is much better now you don't have to wait for the little battle sequence to start every five seconds when you are running around. that was quite annoying.

Punto Sports Club Member webber77's Avatar
    I know, especially as you wanted to get somewhere quick without fighting, but what happened lol

Broom Yellow Gt3
    Seb2 Chip, Piper X Induction Kit, Baileys DV26, Samco Piping, Powerflow Custom Exhaust and De-cat, 2 Bar Boost Guage, Anthracite Coupe 20vT Alloys, -50mm Gmax Kit, Black Angel Eyes, Tinted Rear Lights

Punto Enthusiast
    I pre-ordered mine, got it Friday & it's wicked!! although i prefer the old battle style atm will prob change my mind after a few hours of gaming tho

Punto Enthusiast
    I also got this on the day of release. Clocked up about 20hrs so far, just got my 1st esper!
    The battle system takes a bit of getting used to but it is a step in the right direction! I just wish there was a quicker way of swapping between party members like there was in FFX!
    As for my favorite in the series, its gotta be FFVII with FFX a very close 2nd!

Punto know it all
    i have had this game for about 3 months and it did disapoint me i dont like the battles i prefer ff8 and ffx - x2 battles as you can control them better but 12 does have good story line i was on the big airship where you have to fight 4 gaurds in a room its the airship part after the dungeon

Punto know it all
    all my characters are around level 23 now. decided not to go any further on the story until i get the levels up a bit more, i've just finished the temple bit where you get the esper. but have been spending most of my time doing the hunts recently. I have done 9 of them so far.
    have been getting to grips with the new battle system, it's all about setting up the gambits, now i just run around and let the characters annihilate everything without even pressing any buttons.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast