Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: beau again

Punto Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat
    Im sure he is "ok", but if you are selling a car with a blown head gasket, at least say so and not expect the poor sod to find out once they have parted with their cash.
    I totally agree if the head gasket is gone then its best to say so.

so if its gone beau stick it in the listing mate fairs fair

i dont think the head gasket has gone, think it was just condensation, cos it doesnt over heat, il find out soon when its taken for a run to see if it clears.

and im offering it for swap cos im bored ok? im sure you would get bored of a car if its just sitting there doing nothing, you cant drive it or anything, cant buy stuff for it cos you have no money.

hopefully over the next few weeks, im having the exhaust sorted, new front bumper, tinted windows all round, leather trimmed door cards fitted, so if that happens i wont be bored with it cos it will be all new stuff and it will sound better, and then once the exhausts fitted im going to be taken off road where i can drive it, then i deffo wont be bored of it, cos i can drive it

Punto Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by beau_4076

hopefully over the next few weeks, im having the exhaust sorted, new front bumper, tinted windows all round, leather trimmed door cards fitted, so if that happens i wont be bored with it cos it will be all new stuff and it will sound better, and then once the exhausts fitted im going to be taken off road where i can drive it, then i deffo wont be bored of it, cos i can drive it
    thought u were selling

Punto know it all
    You need to grow up.

Punto know it all
    same lol

if u wanna know why ur bored of ur car its coz ur 16 and cannot drive it!!!!

numpty leave the cars alone and go ifnd your bucket of lego!

Quote Originally Posted by heppy
    thought u were selling
    if i was offered to swap for something i like yes, which is unlikely, just put it on to see if anyone would swap and what they'd swap it for.

Lifeless Geek - need to get out more!
    i dont think the head gasket has gone, think it was just condensation, cos it doesnt over heat, il find out soon when its taken for a run to see if it clears.

and im offering it for swap cos im bored ok? im sure you would get bored of a car if its just sitting there doing nothing, you cant drive it or anything, cant buy stuff for it cos you have no money.

LOL, surely a compression test will determine H/G failure, not a runaround.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat
    LOL, surely a compression test will determine H/G failure, not a runaround.
    yes, but if when its been driven for a while and it doesnt over heat and the mayo disapears then i think its ok, yes? as there wouldnt be no reason to suggest its gone, only reason to suggest its gone now is theres mayo in the cap, but i have had people look at it and they think its just condensation cos i keep starting it and not letting it warm up.

Lifeless Geek - need to get out more!
    yes, but if when its been driven for a while and it doesnt over heat and the mayo disapears then i think its ok, yes? as there wouldnt be no reason to suggest its gone, only reason to suggest its gone now is theres mayo in the cap, but i have had people look at it and they think its just condensation cos i keep starting it and not letting it warm up.
    Perhaps, i just think if you are possibly letting someone else have the car and for the sake of 12 quid for a tester, i know that for my own conscience i would test it.
    Also, you say you are bored as you have no money, but in the next breath you are getting exhaust, windows etc sorted, does that not require money?
    Full of contradictions.

Punto know it all
    wont the mayo just stay in the oil untill its dropped???

coz end of the day it wil lbe swirled around but water will still be in there

also you make me laugh potential expensive fault and you dont mention it

i got my gt off some 1 like you cost me £1500 to get running right once id bought it

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast