Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: My sporting R.I.P

Punto Lover

My sporting R.I.P

Well i went to work today parked on the road as i usually do opposite notts uni, when an hour into my shift i get asked by my manager to stop what im doing a follow him.

He then gets his mobile phone out and shows me a pic of my car WRECKED

so my question do you think it will t-cut out???

heres some i made earlier

Theres most of the pics a few more at http://public.fotki.com/dan6600/steves-sporting-rip/

Basically a woman had come out of the uni car park overtook the person comin out in front of her on the stupid idiot and ploughed straight into my car

women + scoobys = accident waiting to happen

iv got 2 eye witnesses both saying she tried showing of and couldnt control it but she has blamed it on black ice on a busy main road thats been gritted and was at 9.30 in the morning.

WHAT A TOOL

stripped most things of it as it wont lock so im sure ill see it 2moz and it will either be on bricks or burnt to cinders, as its not the best neighbourhood.

Big thanks to dan for helping me out with stripping it and for the pics, nothing wrong with a bit of evidence hey

Punto Sports Club Member webber77's Avatar
    F**k dude thats bad. What a tw*t of a woman. Was she still there when you went to see the car?

Nice looking car too.

Broom Yellow Gt3
    Seb2 Chip, Piper X Induction Kit, Baileys DV26, Samco Piping, Powerflow Custom Exhaust and De-cat, 2 Bar Boost Guage, Anthracite Coupe 20vT Alloys, -50mm Gmax Kit, Black Angel Eyes, Tinted Rear Lights

Punto Lover
    no she had already gone but i got all her details as she gave them to people to pass on

was a nice looking car

whilst i was stripping it had some latvian guy come up asking to buy it i took his number and said i would see how much insurance want to buy it back and he can have it at the rite price

recoup my loses hopefully

Punto Sports Club Member webber77's Avatar
    Hope you do mate.

What you doing now then? Waiting for the insurance?

Broom Yellow Gt3
    Seb2 Chip, Piper X Induction Kit, Baileys DV26, Samco Piping, Powerflow Custom Exhaust and De-cat, 2 Bar Boost Guage, Anthracite Coupe 20vT Alloys, -50mm Gmax Kit, Black Angel Eyes, Tinted Rear Lights

It is totally ****ed on all four sides.

You can see on the kirb in front how far its been pushed back and if the car behind had been 5foot closer it would be two badly damaged cars aswell as her own, how she drove off i dont know.

The pic hasnt come out well but there is a hole through the door, through the sill and you can see the road underneither.

And your meant to be ferrying me about this week while mines off the road, Steve your so inconsiderate!!!

Punto Lover
    yeah spoke to them and they have passed my details on to the legal team just waiting for a call back

im gonna say something about her reckless driving aswell as she is always flying about carelessly

time to decide on a new car now not sure if im sticking with fiats. any suggestions other than corsa'a ka's fiesta's or saxo's

When Dan called me to say a Subaru scrapped the side I didn't expect to see that.

Hope everything gets sorted.

PS> How much do you want for the skirts
    1997 Fiat Punto GT Abarth - being restored
    2014 Jaguar XFR-S Sportbrake

we were gona get em off but the passenger side is stuck agains t the kirb and the driven wheels are both kinda ****ed so cant move it.

They stood up well, good old plastic

Like i said Bruce, depends if you want new or fun.

a 172 would be ace but i know you dont wana spend that. I wont let you buy summat **** so dont worry

Punto Lover
    ****, thats nasty fella
    probably gonna take a while for the insurance to do what they do as well unfortunately

Punto Lover
    well im gonna push for a courtesy car so hopefully ill have something

Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast