Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Word Of Warning Ne Members

PSC sex offender no.1
    Only has to be a lucky shot....they might have made a load of attempts before you came along.
    Hope you are okies though...and hope they catch the little bar stewards

swage_punto_gt
    Quote Originally Posted by Trigg60S
    Thats total madness, you alright?

What you get shot with?
    A proper piece or an air rifle or something?
    Sorry to try to make a laugh about this, as its the furthest thing away from funny as you can get!!!

I hope they get the little tawts, needs sorting instantly this sort of thing in my eyes.

Any way the above quote, i hope im wrong but you didnt really think that he meant he had been shot with a bullet gun did you??? Because if he was do you think that he wouldnt have crashed!! a bullet would have gone straight through his leg and into the next!!! and he would of been the subject of a massive manslaughter case.

But i am really sorry about what happened mate, keep us informed cant wait to hear what soft punishment they get!! (fckin england hey, too soft on things like this arnt we) In my opinion definately prison!!!!

dezentpunto
    cheers again for the comments...couple of stitches in the leg and im feeling alot better now! whether they catch them or not im just pleased the shot didnt hit me in the head and im also pleased i managed to react well to the incident and get the car stopped and out of the way and ultimately pleased i wasnt seriously injured or killed...kids need a hell of a lesson in life i think

Punto Lover
    Little *****!! I really hope they get them before someone does get hit in the neck or head, glad you're ok mate! *****!!

My car was shot but by a paintball gun, not quite the same but thought i'd mention it..

Tom

Punto Lover
    Damn, my dad is on that road almost every day traveling to work

Glad you are OK tho. They need a public lashing IMO.

Punto Sports Club Member xploitGT's Avatar
    OK guys i find this kind of activity sickening ive moved it to announcments as i feel every one should know about this and for it not to be deleted.

Would someone be able to PM me or a member of staff should the issue be resolved or any updates.

Thanks, lee
    XploitGT

Punto Sports Club Member xploitGT's Avatar

Update as per Karl

ive had a call form cleveland police this morning saying a similar incident happened in the same place yesterday aswell...however the person it happened got so much of a shock they lost control the car and are in hospital, the car a write off. however, on the plus side they have caught some kids hanging around the area looking suspicious and are interviewing them in connection with the incident.

thanks for moving the article, i appreciate the concern and thought it would be best for everyone to know and thus become more vigilant in light of what has happened.
    XploitGT

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12