Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Word Of Warning Ne Members

dezentpunto

Word Of Warning Ne Members

I guess this is more for the north east members or anyone who is travelling on the A19 uptowards Newcastle or Southbound to york!

Whilst driving back to Newcastle from Hull yesterday my car was shot at by a group of chavs causing the passenger side window to explodeand me get shot in the leg (which was pretty painful) and get my face cut of shards of glass flying about.

obviously i immediately called the police and traffic were there v quick and got my car took home and me sorted at the hospital! The police said this was the second time they had reports of youths firing a weapon from this particular slip road (Hartlepool and Seal Sands A689 turn-off incidently) so just a casual word of warning for anyone in the area over the coming weeks because it was a pretty scary experience

Karl

Punto Enthusiast
    OMG!!

Hope you're okay!!!

Have they got the little feckers?

Punto Enthusiast
    Thats total madness, you alright?

What you get shot with?
    A proper piece or an air rifle or something?

We travel down that road to and from work every day, thanks for the info I will keep an eye out.

dezentpunto
    Cleveland police have just phoned to say they have had more reports of this kind of activity in the area but as far as i know they have not caught anyone as yet!

im ok now...it was an air rifle but the kind of slug that penetrates skin...it exploded the glass at near 90mph so it was very loud! and then pierced my jeans and buried into my thigh so had to have it cut out last night...feel fine today! just a bit of a shock!

so all in all i got a perforated ear drum with the noise (ear bleeding, painful etc), a shot wound to the leg and £80 lighter due to window excess! but as the police said its a wonder i didnt crash and also very lucky i wasnt shot in head where i couldve got more of a shock!

cheers for the concern peeps!

Punto Enthusiast

Sh*tbags...hope they catch them....glad you're okay

mezzer75sx
    good to hear your ok must have been a good rifel to pierce your skin and then leg but i still dont get how it did your window then you leg unless you drive upside down

or thay shot down on you

dezentpunto
    there was a gang of youths stood on the motorway side of the sliproad...the police have said they must have shot down at the car from their elevated position on the sliproad...but i still cant quite understand how they managed to hit the car when i was travelling at 80-90mph...must have been a hell of a shot...and they leg...i guess that was just a by product of the slug coming through the window...and there are some pretty nasty slugs out there so i understand how it pierced

Punto Enthusiast
    Oh my god! the little bastards!

At least you're alright at the end of it all

Punto know it all
    that is rediculouse,what is this country coming to.hope they get what's coming for them,i was on that road only the other week.
    hope your ok mate and that it never happens to anyone else.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast