Thread: a popular locked post nice 1 with regards to the 50 post thing and the recount

gtdavie

a popular locked post nice 1 with regards to the 50 post thing and the recount

im inpressed punto boy it could of started a probblem cudnt it wt with other members sayin its a bit over the top

to all who avnt read its with regards to the 50 post crap i posted in the introduction oringanly but it got locked n i was told i was posting in the wrong place so hear may be beter so any way u cnt just post anywere on the site it as to be in perticular places n sum of thouse places u cnt post till uv got 50 posts so go figuar iv been a member for over 12 months bought and sold things had plenty of posts n now i cnt cum n use the areas i could use cause site admin didnt get there ends away that weekend this post will probely get locked now so bang goes the freedom of speachany glad t c others r miffed off to n nt just me

Stop trying to cause arguments.

There is an Announcement for all members to read regarding where posts count and don't count and where you can and can't post until you reach a certain post count.

If you don't like these rules then goodbye. One more topic or post like this and I will ban you.

You have been a member for just over 6 months and until a couple of days ago you made just over 20 posts. I'm sorry that you don't like the rules here, but I'm afraid you'll have to find another forum if you cannot abide by them.
    Last edited by Puntoboy; 27th November 2006 at 23:34.
    1997 Fiat Punto GT Abarth - being restored
    2014 Jaguar XFR-S Sportbrake