Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: my gt3

scotty gt3

my gt3

well,anyone that knows me,will testify that ive wanted a gt turbo since forever,finally got one this year. R-reg gt3, 51,000 miles .years ticket, F.S.H and only two old lady owners since new.Only problems with the car were a grubby interior(now sorted) ,central locking is out to lunch and some severe parking dings in the doors. Cant grumble with the price £1200 Been a busy boy collecting bits, seb 4.1 here we come

heres some snaps;

and after a clean up.

what do you think peeps keep the bodywork std or a subtle kit??

Lifeless Geek - need to get out more!
    WOW, superb price for a low miler.
    Where did you find it. Was it local?

vtec_will
    Absolute bargain - 51K, lady owners, FSH & completely standard!

Jesus, id have bought that myself if i saw it!

That car has so much potential, im jelous!

Punto Lover
    very nice find there chap, if your going to mod it keep it very subtle. Seriously though £1200 with 51k etc is unreal

There was one near me, 46k, £1500, one owner from new, no mods, it was that silvery colour. Mad. Local papers are where they are at.

Good buy.

Sort out some abarth centre caps for the gt3 wheels, makes them look a lot better.
    Punto Gt no more!

scotty gt3
    yup i kid you not!! Car was first purchased in hazelbank fiat in oban bout forty miles from where i live.Mates dad was head mechanic in there and remembers the car being in for servicing.Couple in there 60s from the 'isle of seil, bought it new,then traded it in to Hawco Fort William for a diesel polo.
    This was in sep 2004, car was for sale at £3000 with 45,000miles.Desperate to buy it then but just starting uni and didnt have a buyer for my kitted up 1.2. Thought this would be the last i seen of it but as luck would have it any old lady along the road bought it.Aproached her about selling it in christmas(extended my massive student overdraft) and stole it for £1200. She even put a years ticket on it for me.

Its my absolute pride and joy and despite my fiance's wishes its never ever getting sold.

Originally intended kitting it as although it hasnt been thrased body work is a little tatty in a few places.Got morrets,letter box ventand an abarth spoiler that are must do's. Also got revlimit front, abarth skirts and a smoothed boot which i intended fitting but every time i see martechs wee beastie i want to keep it a sleeper.

With above body mods, from the front and side it would look like Ben Wards on here.

It would look like any black Punto with abarth sides Cat.
    Punto Gt no more!

Quote Originally Posted by тom
    It would look like any black Punto with abarth sides Cat.
    No. Bens has abarth skirts, rev limit front, morrettes and bonet with cad vent. Like the list he says he has.
    Not every black punto has that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast