Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: tonight!

dan-t

tonight!

normally quite a few ppl meet up at palion retail pak in sunderland or peel in washington!
    would be nice to see a few other punto gt's out! if anyone fancies it ill be in a modded midnight blue gt come over and say hi

not many gt's on the road in the NE these days dan. only kierans and johnnys and there poorly! there was none turn up at the meet on thursday night!

dan-t
    i know i read about it i was on nightshift or id have come! mines still working fine for the time being did a comp test today and shes not bad for a car on 115,000 miles still think its time for a new engine/rebuild as ive got no interest in the sale!
    anyways was hoping to start a weekly thing up seing as the japs have their pwn bit each week and so do a few other clubs

Punto know it all
    We're trying to arrange a monthly meet.

Quote Originally Posted by dan-t
    i know i read about it i was on nightshift or id have come! mines still working fine for the time being did a comp test today and shes not bad for a car on 115,000 miles still think its time for a new engine/rebuild as ive got no interest in the sale!
    anyways was hoping to start a weekly thing up seing as the japs have their pwn bit each week and so do a few other clubs
    My mate had a dabble with you last weekend and said he pulled you quite easily. His car is running standard map so looks like your engine is a bit worn now. Dave ragged it with nos anyway.

punto ben
    hi who owns a punto gt in blue with front mount intercooler anthracite 14s lowered bout 60mm and spits flames like crazy? was at the arnison centre a few sundays ago with hawksby and a few lads? passed me in my sporting? anyone? it was stunning!

paul_ando
    Quote Originally Posted by punto ben
    hi who owns a punto gt in blue with front mount intercooler anthracite 14s lowered bout 60mm and spits flames like crazy? was at the arnison centre a few sundays ago with hawksby and a few lads? passed me in my sporting? anyone? it was stunning!
    Do you mean the sprint blue one (mk2 colour), think its on a R plate? Cos I've seen it around a few times!

punto ben
    yeah i think so its got a two inch exhaust or sumink? its hard 2 remember it was 2 weeks ago! lol

we should defo have a meet every month im a member if www.durhamstreetcars.com and we meet every other sunday at staples at the metrocentre we should meet then?

Quote Originally Posted by dan-t
    normally quite a few ppl meet up at palion retail pak in sunderland or peel in washington!
    would be nice to see a few other punto gt's out! if anyone fancies it ill be in a modded midnight blue gt come over and say hi
    I would come mate but mines broken aswell. im from sunderland like.
    were you at boldon cinimas a few weeks ago because i parked next to a blue GT.

Punto Enthusiast
    only mod'd car I've seen in the matalan car park was my volvo!!!!!

Never knew there was a car meet down there (also in sunderand, at uni here).

don't have a gt though

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast