Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Skylines crashing at Punto meets?

Punto know it all

Skylines crashing at Punto meets?

click the link, then look at the guys pictures

who of you lot was there and what really happened?

http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/upload/63...d=1#post563105

pictures here in case you can see the thread...

http://public.fotki.com/dan6600/luck...020062530.html

Punto know it all
    ouch that dont look nice.

car looks familiar aswel.

seems like the boat drivers dont take kindly to that kind of thing?

jono
    Doesnt that punto below to user Punti Coog.

Punto know it all
    Racing on private land?

Everyone knows at mfn, people go out and race afterwards. I went out once with HRG and saw it, people tanking it and drifting round roundabouts!

Punto know it all
    i wanna know what really happened, can't someone text one of the guys in the pic?

Its punti Coogi, he asked me not to say ote, ive not read them links but basically the guy binned it at about 80imo and if me and matt and another matt had not ran out the way hed of hit us all at speed, it came to a rest wrong way round in the layby after smacking matts rear end, with his missus in the car.

Ill read them links now...

Edit

1. how it linked to my fotki???

Punto know it all
    i was waiting for you

you know the user "car killer" cos thiers loads of pics of your car on his photo account

were they being dickheads?

mook

These goddam R33 drivers....

Always causing trouble.

Punto Gt no more!

Aup mate, it was me matt and matt stood near were they race up and down or 'fly' as they call it.

1. How has he found my fotki photo account, i took the photos after me an user: GT Matt got the skyline driver and his passenger out the totalled skyline while Punti Coog attended to his girlfriend who was in his car at the time.

Basically i said above he must of been doing 80 at least coming off the M1 roundabout, lost the back end and it came carrering towards me matt and matt who were stood on the grass banking between layby and road (which is raised on a 2ft K-kurb). We saw him loose it and head our way (we were the only 3 there stoodthere, talking about pierburg valves) it smashed straight through two chubby concrete bolards like they wasnt even there, hit the outside kurb, became airborn, mounted the 2ft kurb on our side, came right for us (we ran naturally) as it came to were we was stood it came off the 2ft kurb backwards and scrapped the floor backwards and hit Matts GT. Apart from been nearly KO'd we worked the problem straight away before the cruisenotts ramel of meat heads ran over.

Another user off here with a yellow GT2 pulled up and i sold him a spare fuel filter i had, he tootled off then minutes late that Liner just landed there, narrowlly (as in a few feet) missing me and the 2matts and then hit his poor car, repairable but a ****ign kick in the teeth non-the-less.

If taht other lad had not gone there is no doubt his car would be a write off and it would of crashed into Matts and probably mine...

The Skyline owner wasnt hurt although his drivers side was pure-****ed up, no tyre on drivers front and the passenegr front was bent to the shape of a kurb, both snapped and hanging off.

The sad thing is CruiseNotts just took over, told us to move our cars so they could get the skyline into the layby so the police wouldnt be attracted!!! apart form about 100folks twating about... And once we had the guys details moved on and left matts car at other matts house.

Bottom line mook, that guy was driving like a cockmaster and way outside his own limits, and thats been said by the clear-eyed and real life peopel on crusienotts who had seen him that night...

Can i just add, it very nearly and could of killed us 3, and the only response us outside punto owners got on cruisenotts was stop bitchin you know the risks. we wasnt there to race, tere to socialize amoung ourselves. I havnt once so far layed into the Liner driver but yes he was way out of control and should of cooled it long before this happened.
    Last edited by Superman; 23rd October 2006 at 23:40.

Photoshoppin' Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by Superman
    Aup mate, it was me matt and matt stood near were they race up and down or 'fly' as they call it.

1. How has he found my fotki photo account, i took the photos after me an user: GT Matt got the skyline driver and his passenger out the totalled skyline while Punti Coog attended to his girlfriend who was in his car at the time.

Basically i said above he must of been doing 80 at least coming off the M1 roundabout, lost the back end and it came carrering towards me matt and matt who were stood on the grass banking between layby and road (which is raised on a 2ft K-kurb). We saw him loose it and head our way (we were the only 3 there stood talkign about pierburg valves) it smashed straight through two chubby concrete bolards like they wasnt even there, hit the outside kurb, became airborn, mounted the 2ft kurb on our side, came right for us (we ran naturally) as it came to were we was stood it came off the 2ft kurb backwards and scrapped the floor backwards and hit Matts GT. Aoart from been nearly KO'd we worked the problem straight away before the cruisenotts ramel of meat heads ran over.

Another user off here with a yellow GT2 pulled up and i sold him a spare fuel filter i had, he tootled off then minutes late that Liner just landed there, narrowlly (as in a few feet) missing me and the 2matts and then hit his poor car, repairable but a ****ign kick in the teeth non-the-less.

If taht other lad had not gone there is no doubt his car would be a write off and it would of crashed into Matts and probably mine...

The Skyline owner wasnt hurt although his drivers side was pure-****ed up, no tyre on drivers front and the passenegr front was bent to the shape of a kurb, both snapped and hanging off.

The sad thing is CruiseNotts just took over, told us to move our cars so they could get the skyline into the layby so the police wouldnt be attracted!!! apart form about 100folks twating about... And once we had the guys details moved on and left matts car at other matts house.

Bottom line mook, that guy was driving like a cockmaster and way outside his own limits, and thats been said by the clear-eyed and real life peopel on crusienotts who had seen him that night...
    oh dear

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast