Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 'shopping slags..............

Quote Originally Posted by Faz
    oh my god i need some borbets!!!!!! that looks treeeeemendous! cheers faz! now i just need to find some cheap wheels

matt - cheers, glad you liked it, you could have seen it at the weekend but the 55 uses less juice!

ryan - yeah its on coilovers, fk highsports to be precise! they will go as low as it is sitting in wills snot'shop and lower, theres still 55mm left to go on the coilovers, but the front bumper and drive shafts wont last very long lol! as for the specers ive been after some coz loads of people talk about them, but dunno really what to get or where to get them! where did you get yours from mate?

and will - i dont like my car in snot green! but feel free to do some more 'shops if your bored
    Last edited by WilkyWay; 9th October 2006 at 17:30.

Ryan GT
    I havent been able to get mine yet either. I'm sure ive seen you on SCN, if so the guy on there called "ibizacupra" who runs Badger5 sells them.
    I got a quote from him which was about £80 which is pretty expensive i thought, but apparently hes the cheapest place to get decent spacers.

I'm after some Fk's. everyone seems to rave about them, ordered my milltek this month though so they will have to wait. lol

mezzer75sx
    i brought my spacers at 10 pound a pair from my local car shop and then paid an extra 20 squid for the bolts i did go to a wheel shop and he quoted me somin in the regoin of 80 notes im sure if you need them T boy could pick them up and send them to you from there

this is their site well helpful bunch of guys

lovin the snoot green for sure

ryan - yeah im on SCN but i dont post that much! the FK's are brilliant and a very smooth ride considering how low the car is!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123