Thread: Hi hi! Just re-entered the world of Fiat!

Hi hi! Just re-entered the world of Fiat!

Hi all!

Wanted a newish motor, and based on my experiences of my (now sadly defunct ) Fiat Panda K reg 1000 (Would you believe that I got that machine to go off the spedometer? - I did!) went for another Fiat (after dallying with a mid 90's Diahatsu Sportrak ELXi).

Went to an independant Fiat dealer where I live in Hull, part ex'ed the old 4x4 and walked away with my new toy! Not being totally up on models of cars and such (hence the reason I am here!) I believe I have acquired a nice late 2003 1.3 Dynamic Multijet diesel (yes, lots of miles for work ).

I have had the car a week already....thoroughly enjoying it to be honest. A bit nippy for a diesel I thought (and quiet), and some nice creature comforts already there (blaupunkt cd, bass boost, alloys) which were a great touch! Drove @ 200 miles for work today, on most types of roads, was getting an average of 59-60 mpg (god bless that computery thingy). This is unheard of so far in my car owning experience, hurrah!

Sooo, I had all sorts of ideas about a front bumper (although to be fair, the bumper on it now, with the paint job, does look mint), upgrading the rear lights etc. Hopefully that will become a reality, despite me having had no previous experience of doing up any kind of car

Anyway, nice to be here and <3 this smilie --->

Oops, that pic is waaaaaay to big, sorry!
    Last edited by 1.3_Dynamic_Multijet; 5th October 2006 at 00:23. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Punto Enthusiast
    Welcome. I'm sure you'll you find this forum useful and entertaining in equal measures.

Don't be afraid to ask anything, even if you think its basic, simple or just plain foolish... That's what were all here for (ok, we might take the p*ss a little bit but its usually just good natured).

Enjoy your stay!

P.S. When posting pics please try make them a little smaller... I've not got a 42" LCD screen!

P.P.S. Double check posts before adding P.S.'s!
    Last edited by Shades; 5th October 2006 at 00:38. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Punto Lover
    Welcome

Nice, clean and black ... Punto you have there

the blue gt3
    Welcome and get a good tool kit

Thanks for the welcome guys

Yeah, it had to be black

And yeah, I plan on doing things to it, just fairly unsure as to what yet lol