Thread: my gt..

Punto Lover

my gt..

ive been reading posts about how quick the saxo vts, startlet gt etc can be along with good handling.

it has made me think whether i should stop modding my gt and sell it, and get something else.

ive thought about getting a fiat coupe or startlet gt.

after a long hard think, im going to keep my gt and plough more money into it, concentrating on the handling first as the punto doesnt handle at all and im sure if this is improved greatly then it will be twice the car.

going to get the eibach anti-roll bar kit, uprated bushes on the remaining parts of the suspension and an strut brace.

just need a few bits and pieces for my interior too then that will be finished.

in terms of the engine, i will uprate boost pipes etc but i will concentrate on the engine next summer when i will go seb 4.1.

im thinking that i want the car as standard looking as possible, so im going to have either a standard or abarth front bumper put on.

also im going for some light weight black wheels to compliment the looks and improve performance.

so, ill be here for awhile longer folks!

thanks

Punto Lover
    sounds like a plan

how bout coop brembos while youre at it too? all that extra power might need help stopping.

team dynamics prorace 1.2 / 2 are lightweight and black

perfect touch punto
    a coup or a starlet???? na stick to your plan mate!

I know i told you on MSN the starlet is ugly as hell and cant think of bad things about the coupe but stick to the GT.

Punto know it all
    stick with the gt mate.

Punto Lover
    cheers guys.

my brakes are good enough at the mo.

got to start saving now and get this car finished!