Thread: MITCAR - August 27th

MITCAR - August 27th

Anyone going?

MITCAR is the annual Midlands event for owners of Italian cars, whether modern or classic. Held on a Sunday in late Summer, the venue is always a park in the Midlands region, suitable for picnics, car display and with an interesting feature for visitors. The first year was 2001 at Kedleston Hall, 2002 at Shugborough, 2003 at Newstead Abbey, 2004 at Grimsthorpe Castle and 2005 at Coombe Abbey. Again there was a prize draw, and the award of trophies and prizes including the Camshaft Trophy for Car Of the Day and cups for the runner up and for winners of each marque category as judged by popular vote.
    The latest news for the 2006 event is that the date and venue are now firm. It's Leicestershire's turn and Sunday 27th August will see us at Bosworth Battlefield site. Click on http://mitcar2006.mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk for more details.
    I may pop along. depends how i'm getting on with my car.

Not a well publisized event, but what have heard about it sounds good.
    1997 Fiat Punto GT Abarth - being restored
    2014 Jaguar XFR-S Sportbrake

dave
    this is a good one like auto italia but without the £7 a person price tag, its only i say only, £2 per car that a car full of people for only £2 get 4 people in your car! thats 50p each.
    thats right onlt two pounds of your money to get you, your car, and pasengers in
    and you can bring bbq

dave
    was a good event the guys dont make no profit, the £2 per car just covers costs of the place to hire, they even give out prizes, everyone gets to vote for the winners