Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Scottish RR Day

yellowGT3
    im still up for this, take it your cars fixed Dale.

Vibrio
    they do power runs in 3rd and they do not so it at WOT. they siad my car was pinking with the SEB chip. trust me they are a waste of time. they know nothing about punto GT's. when I asked him about the car they worked on he was very sketchy about what they had done. he told me that they did not change the fuel pump. go to AVA and you;ll waste your money. I don;t mind going to Dastek. I can get other cars to go that would not be a problem.

Dale
    well its up to everyone else.

Im happy either wau as I need to get my car look at via a RR, dont think my car is running quite right

scotty_m
    Sorry to let the side down but i cant make the 20th due to work.I work in a safeways and every ****ers buying their turkeys that week.Asked my boss for the time off and he just laughed-scrouge.
    Please make it january,i'm really up for a shot on the rollers,should be a great laugh.

Dale
    Right so thats Vibrio and Scotty_m both want to wait till January.

So far its just me and mac looking at getting RR before xmas

Vibrio
    go to star performance on sunday and pretend to be me

you can have my spoton a RR day. be there fore 10am

Anonymous
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad_BoyPunto
    Right so thats Vibrio and Scotty_m both want to wait till January.

So far its just me and mac looking at getting RR before xmas
    i'd rather wait until jan and go as a group, no fun otherwise

Dale
    Right then, Jan it is

I will have to have a list of all cars wishing to go to Dastek. Please only post your names and if you want to go on this topic so Im not having to read pages and pages to find out who's going. We need 15+ cars and then we can get a Dyno day on the go. I had a feeling this was going to happen to I have asked a magazine to come and feature the day in there mag (HAVE BOW HEARD FROM MAG AND THEY ARE FEATURING ANOTHER RR ABOUT SAME TIME )

If we dont get enough Punto's we can do it in colaboration with Edinburghcruise or strathycruise . Im sure members there would like to go 8)

Soon as I get an idea of how many Punto's are going I can then ask another web site to supply for rest of the cars needed . Once I have an idea in numbers I will then call dastek and book

Please copy and paste this below to your post

Dyno day attendes:

Dale

Anonymous
    Right then, Jan it is

I will have to have a list of all cars wishing to go to Dastek. Please only post your names and if you want to go on this topic so Im not having to read pages and pages to find out who's going. We need 15+ cars and then we can get a Dyno day on the go. I had a feeling this was going to happen to I have asked a magazine to come and feature the day in there mag

If we dont get enough Punto's we can do it in colaboration with Edinburghcruise or strathycruise . Im sure members there would like to go 8)

Soon as I get an idea of how many Punto's are going I can then ask another web site to supply for rest of the cars needed . Once I have an idea in numbers I will then call dastek and book

Please copy and paste this below to your post

Dyno day attendes:

Dale
    Mac

Dale
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac

Dyno day attendes:

Dale
    Mac
    Not the whole thing Mac

Sorry my poor instructions