Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Scottish RR Day

Dale
    shame you wont have it for the cruise

Take it on the rollers

Never know you might have 61BHP

broon
    there isent much engine mod's left anyways? any ideas?

Dale
    lighten and balance bottom end, fuel additives, optimax

thats it I think

Oh infact novitec have a turbo kit

Dale
    im just off the phone to AVA tuning and a full session will cost 60 quid each and they can do 6-7 cars on a sat

Or just a power-run 30 quid

I want a full session as they will try and sort out all minor problem there and then

I need def names asap as I have to call back later this week and also need to know what you want.

AVA are also builders of a 200BHP Punto which is in Edinburgh at the mo. Know the car and know its rapid. called up to just enquire about prices and ended up chatting about Puntos and tuning 8)

So AVA it is and they need a week at least notice. Names below ONLY IF YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT GOING.

gemgilly
    i think ill come along to watch
    wont be on the rolers tho as i fear not having 90bhp

Dale
    Quote Originally Posted by gemgilly
    i think ill come along to watch
    wont be on the rolers tho as i fear not having 90bhp
    I would take it if you have a spare 60 notes. Might find the guy can get your car back to 90 easily or at least tell you what is wrong with it

Vibrio
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad_BoyPunto
    looking into RR's just now. So far I have 3 different companies. Been advised that AVA tuning in glasgow is prob the best

So before I book a day I need to know how many cars for def and what date suits everyone (must be sat/sun)

how about GTF with AVA. AVA suck, I would not put my car on their rollers again. AVA suck.

Vibrio
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad_BoyPunto
    im just off the phone to AVA tuning and a full session will cost 60 quid each and they can do 6-7 cars on a sat

Or just a power-run 30 quid

I want a full session as they will try and sort out all minor problem there and then

I need def names asap as I have to call back later this week and also need to know what you want.

AVA are also builders of a 200BHP Punto which is in Edinburgh at the mo. Know the car and know its rapid. called up to just enquire about prices and ended up chatting about Puntos and tuning 8)

So AVA it is and they need a week at least notice. Names below ONLY IF YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT GOING.

AVA cannot tune a fork. they are shite. trust me on this. you'll get nothign from the RR apart from a meaningless graph

Vibrio
    this is a very good place to go

Strathclyde Auto Clinic

(01294) 277729

Unit 11, Portland Indust Est
    Irvine
    KA12 8NL

Dale
    ok, i will call them and get prices. I was warned away from them and told to go to AVA .

Ok I will call them. But ANYWAYS who wants to go as I need to know so I can book a day

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast