Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: PowerOnTheRoad Pricelist

Punto know it all
    Just curious James, will there ever be any mod chips made for the sportings 16v or 8v?

Arent mod chips for PS2s? lol

There was 1.6 8v done I think though, like he wont make heads the time involved vs money actually makes is not business sense to do. Sebs are there to be sold for him parts is not his business. Building engines is.

Punto Enthusiast

group buys

i dont suppose there is any kind of group buys for injectors coming up is there? i dont see alot of group buys on potr stuff anymore, have they finished doing them?

i have done group buys on injectors but generally with higher priced items less people are interested if you want some i can still get them its just the exchange rate is crap

Punto Enthusiast

injectors

is there any size between the 440 and the 600 cc injectors, im afraid to buy a set thats only slightly larger than what i have in case they might not be big enough, im using the 330s that i got off you the time i got the flywheel, clutch and manifold and stuff. im maxing them out so im being told and he wont turn up the boost any more till i get bigger ones. im running the car on e85 bioethanol at 1.2 bar and im at 235hp.its absolutely drinking the stuff, but it goes like the hammers of hell. what price do both the 440 and 600 injectors come in at at the moment per set? roughly would do,as im not 100% sure wheather ill be getting them before or after xmass.

Midland Events Organiser
    Your maxing out 330cc?

Is this the same guy that was chatting **** about your fuel pressure etc aswell thats telling you this?

Punto Enthusiast

injectors

yea, same fella. there is one other place that ive found out about that maps my type of ecu so when im finished with it ill be bringing it to the other fella for an independant run and second opinion. but i need to get it finished by the fella thats already paid to finish it.im also running e85, not petrol. and on a n/a car you need 20-30% more fuel to have it running proper on the stuff. im guessing mine is about 40-50 % more fuel,havnt measured the milage out of a full tank yet, im guessin at the moment about 100, or thereabouts.im considering pulling the sound system out of it too and buy a certified roll cage for it. would be like weight saving of driving around without 3 or 4 fellas in the back. heres what its like at moment, but if i pull the sound system out it wont be much use for shows anymore i dont think. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yj5v09pVWqY"]YouTube - punto gt turbo[/ame]

850cc £360 15,9ohm
    600cc £280 15,9ohm
    500cc £220 15,9ohm

Finding direct replacements of large size isnt easy.

I am going away later today. Exchange rate has gone a bit wrong of late. I wont be around for 2 weeks. These prices are correct as of about today.

Big Valve head and manifold

Hi

What is the current price of a Big Valve head and a tubular manifold please?

I will be in the market in the next few weeks.

Cheers Rich.

BVH unavailable. Manifold is around £600. Euro rate made price higher.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast