Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: Forza Auto Italia @ Santa Pod

PSC sex offender no.1
    Dave_16v ... the date is the 12th August... http://www.puntosports.co.uk/forums/...8-12&e=123&c=1

charlieboy...they are one and the same mate. If your in an Italian car...your in the show. If your there as part of PSC u are welcome to join us. We normally have a parking area near FF and Firepower...just ours has more class and nicer cars Where are u comnig from? There may be a few people from the same area willing to meet up and convoy in.

Punto Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by crabbo_1
    charlieboy...they are one and the same mate. If your in an Italian car...your in the show. If your there as part of PSC u are welcome to join us. We normally have a parking area near FF and Firepower...just ours has more class and nicer cars Where are u comnig from? There may be a few people from the same area willing to meet up and convoy in.
    im coming from derby way.

i was gonna go with FF (as i been on that forum longer from when i had the uno) but noone seems to be saying anything about a stand so am unsure as to whats happening yet

PSC sex offender no.1
    Naw...sod FF and come with PSC Daniel will be coming somewhere near Derby I think...so he might be able to convoy in...and he'll probably drag a few ppl along with him

Punto Lover
    Naw...sod FF and come with PSC Daniel will be coming somewhere near Derby I think...so he might be able to convoy in...and he'll probably drag a few ppl along with him
    will see what cracks off then talk to a few poeple, got a while yet though tbh

Punto Enthusiast
    me and the gf will be attending again,how do i get on the psc stand is everyone meeting up like auto italia?

Punto Lover
    i should be coming to this luckily i'm off work.

steve1219
    Dave_16v ... the date is the 12th August... http://www.puntosports.co.uk/forums/...8-12&e=123&c=1

That is the best joke ever been told on here even MK2 shows better

Steve

steve1219
    Charliboy contact Sami when she gets back from the lakes, Auto Italia has been chasing her to get FF there she will give you the info !!

Steve

PSC sex offender no.1
    Quote Originally Posted by celticboy
    me and the gf will be attending again,how do i get on the psc stand is everyone meeting up like auto italia?
    All I normally do....if I haven't met up with anyone is drive in and keep asking the marshalls where the Punto Sports Club is....they normally just point in the right direction.
    If it is easier for everyone....might I suggest that we all meet up @ the Tescos in Wellingborough as that is relatively close.

are we having a stand for this then?
    1997 Fiat Punto GT Abarth - being restored
    2014 Jaguar XFR-S Sportbrake

Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast