Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: (for sale) Protection

Punto Enthusiast

Unhappy (for sale) Protection

Guys

what protection do we have when buying good's in the for sale section?

I have bought goods paid by cheque and as yet not received them, i have waited very patiently for them to arrive, i wont mention the seller (well not yet) he said they have been posted but even with royal mails track record and taking the hols into consideration i should of had my items well before now.????????????

opinions please!!!!!

Punto know it all
    i quote jimma -

"Buyer beware unfortunately, you're trading on a public forum and the forum and club are not going to be liable for any trading. We offer it as a favour to our users, not a service.

As such I'm unwilling to "protect" people, any more than we already do.

Unfortunately it's a case of trusting the people you're dealing with."

sorry to hear mate but as above theres not alot the club can do.

give some details on who what and when and hopefulyl it can be resolved.

Punto Enthusiast
    i did more or less quess it was a case of just trusting the seller, if it was just a case of the seller trying to save face and say its not been posted yet then id appreciate some honesty and just promise to get it posted asap then i would not mind.

but with it being alleged to be posted now over 7 days ago its a cause to be concerned about.

vtec_will
    who was it?

Punto Enthusiast
    Dont Really want to say (just Now) i want to give the person the benefit of the dought, but now seven days on its not looking good for it being delivered.

Punto Sports Club Member xploitGT's Avatar
    if you want you could speak to a mod/admin and we could pass on a PM if there is a concern
    XploitGT

Punto Enthusiast
    cheers for that, im going to wait till the end of the week and if still no item my first port of call is the police,

i have been bumped before so i am quite synical, but i am a very trusting person, so as i say will give to the end of the week, hopefully the person will get the message and get it posted

mezzer75sx
    just name and shame them its the best way so we all dont start trying to buy parts off him

vtec_will
    Quote Originally Posted by mezzer75sx
    just name and shame them its the best way so we all dont start trying to buy parts off him

Or her mez, dont be racist.

Punto Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by A19HGT
    cheers for that, im going to wait till the end of the week and if still no item my first port of call is the police,
    The police will not get involved in this,this is civil not a criminal matter,there is no written agreement with you and other user confiriming this deal is there??If not you do not have a leg to stand on,i got ripped off 200quid before,its tough luck really.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast