Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ":Sharing the forum with the mk2 punto group..":

dazza23203

":Sharing the forum with the mk2 punto group..":

Guys, It's Darren here from the mk2 group, yes mines the red punto with the evo vent on it..

As you may or may not know recently we lost the intirity of our forum and all the posts / members.. Have been speaking with james hans about this sorry situation. He suggests that we bring the two forums together to create a larger group ( club ) as it could also be put.

We still wish to keep the forum going directly from our site so that you dont get in undated with crap posts that have no meaning - believe me I have seen a few by being the forum owner over there.. " wobbly boobs and funny games " is about the worst one ive seen.

But thing being if we were going to introduce an mk2 presense, sorry not trying to sound better than any other mk of punto, but we are going to need individual topics for us guys, like punto HGT, Punto Sporting 1.2 16v etc.. If we were going to have a presense on this forum would you guys be willing to allow for us.

main reason why we went of and created our own forum was that we could not post anything without getting lost amongst the posts about gt's turbo pressure's etc.. Our forum now has no posts and all of 3 members, we did have over 70 last count..

It could be possible to link the sites together via one central forum, but we do not want to get lost amongst turbo posts, and dont want to get the clever suggestions whenever we talk of power "go get a turbo" - hmmm will never be any hope for some of us...

Let me / us know what you think - im sure there are a few mk2 owners here scared to say anything?? and of course if it doesnt work out we could all go back to where we came from !?!

Cheers
    Darren

Anonymous
    Funny you should say that about a THGT &lt:--- Turbo HGT is in the making!

This is a good time to make an official club for anything punto, with proper roles, meets shows etc, merchandise.

Numbers = power to get things done.

James

dazza23203
    So there is no-one around that has any opinions on a merge (possible trial even) of the forum with ours..

As Xedos so nicely put it, more members = more cars = more presence = discounts with suppliers??

Any chance of getting something of the ground? or we could quite easily stay as a totally separete entity, but we should get the two marques together really as there will be a mk3 out soon enough and the same problems may well occur again..

puntodan
    I don't have a prob:lem with the 2 lists / groups joing forces it might help get rid of the bad feelings between the 2 marks of punto!

And also there will and can be a lot more knowledge that can be shared!

Anonymous
    This whole 'bad feeling' myth is a load of **** personally. It doesnt exist.

I drove 1500km in a Mk2 HGT, with 4-2-1, cam, ecu, exhaust. filter, 160hp all for 800:P oops did I say that It was really nice and sounded good too. This is the car you all know as Malu

Mind you after we'd finished with it, it need some workings on all arches

Punto know it all
    hmm i whant those alloys. if only they had the same offset!!!!

Anonymous
    Back to the subject in hand....

Darren,

What specific forum headers would you want here ? Heather is the only person who can make it happen as she is Admin. Can you make a list?

puntodan
    James i thought he HGT had a 4-2-1 as standard???

dazza23203
    Dan did Alex speak to you, he wanted your rims still..

As for the topics we would be needin have a look at our forum from teh website, if you have it as a fav, sorry go bakc to www.puntomk2.co.uk and get to it from there, you wil see what I mean, juts basically broken down more, i,e HGT and Sportings ( maybe have a section for 1999+ sprtings in your current sportings listings..

puntodan
    Darren,

Yeah he did I spoke to him on Sunday about them, cheers!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast