Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mfn

Punto Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by dan6600
    i live on church cresent, and was walkign the brown dog past wixes and heard a noise looked round n thought no its not that saxo, or the one behind that then u rolled by. . . Just waiting for exhuats then im 100% ok again, running mint since the new coils and ive finally bin thru my full tank with fuel system cleaner. Andy who done your skirts? as i dont fancy doing my own all of a sudden ! ! ! ! !
    ok's thje side skirts was on the car wen i braought it but i have a mate that wud prob fit them for u if u gave him a few£

Punto know it all
    i was at mfn was alrite people were turned away tho...

i was parked next to 2 colour coded mr2 and 200sx in gold and black after finally gettin off the grass

Punto Lover
    Rad Punto up there tonight N plate i think, Abarth side skirts and i think it was possibly a GT. Anyone??

Punto Lover
    sounds like me mate 2 red/black bucket seats it shortly after got wrote off by a transit van and a drink driver

Really sorry to hear about the punto pal, i know its early days but askign on behalf of steev, would ur custom exhaust fit a 1.2 16valve? and how much if u r selling it?

btw, just had my new exhaust fitted, abit loud but sounds quite good tbh, and can here the induction noise over it when been ragged.

Punto Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by dan6600
    btw, just had my new exhaust fitted, abit loud but sounds quite good tbh, and can here the induction noise over it when been ragged.
    id want bout £400 for the exhasut as it cost me £680 wiv de-cat last summer but i dnt think i'm seeling it tho early days iv got to think plus i want a gt

Punto Lover
    well that is way more than i can afford anyway hope u get it sorted buddy but if ya do decide to sell and come down in price ya know where i am

Punto Lover
    lol okies i tihnk i mite keep it and put it on a gt thinking bout it if i did that with a stainless steel downpipe from the turbo and no cat any chance of flames out the bk without buyin a flamer kit lol

got my exhaust on yesturday, got ETS to fit it int he end as i just felt lazy, cost 80 including making a decat and fitting that. Good job as he had a rigth pig of a time gettin my old one off. get some pics up in a minute, its abit louder then what i want it to be but tahts probably cus its decat aswell!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12